Benefit Cosmetics they're real! deluxe sample

beyond mascara

How much is the full size?
[product:benefit-cosmetics-theyre-real!-deluxe-sample] Does this flake for anyone else? I’m looking for something with big impact but no flaking.
¿Como puedo comenzar a obtener productos gratis?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics they're real! deluxe sample!
Product Highlights
...always compliment my lashes! This mascara does a great job at lengthening & volumizing! Perfect mascara If you are going for bold lashes! in reviews
...knows. But the ball on the end works great for getting inner lashes or separating lashes.in reviews
So my mascara has always smudged after about two hours of wear, or I have to use waterproof mascara which makes my lashes gross after I removed the mascara. Since this mascara is water resistant it does not do that to my lower lashes. People keep saying the price is a con, but I buy the smaller tube which costs $10, so it is similar in price to the drugstore mascaras. My only complaint is that the spiky ball on the end of the mascara wand really does not work for me.in reviews
Fran R.
Roanoke, TX
Benefit Cosmetics they're real! deluxe sample uploaded by Fran R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great mascara to define and separate your lashes. As you can see, the end of the wand is almost club shaped and has spikes that you can use to get those lashes separated. I think Lancôme’s Defincils performs better as a similar type separating and lengthening mascara. This mascara doesn’t lengthen as good as Lancôme’s but it definitely does help keep your lashes more natural looking with separation.
Kristen H.
West Haven, CT
This is my absolute favorite mascara. I have used many different mascaras in the past, from expensive high-end brands to drugstore cheapie brands, but I just keep coming back to They're Real. I have pretty long eyelashes to begin with, so I look for a mascara that will give me a ton of volume and will separate and lift/curly my lashes. This product is perfect! The mascara formula goes on light enough that you can put on a few coats to get the exact amount of that bold lash look that you are going for. The little ball on the end of the applicator gets those hard-to-reach baby lashes on the insides and outsides of your lash line, which really give you that lush, almost false-lash look. The applicator is thin enough that you can use this on your bottom lashes without getting smudges under your eyes on the skin. I have been asked more than a handful of times whether my lashes were "real" when I am wearing this product, no lie. This is my ride-or-die mascara and I tout its praises to anyone who will listen. I know it isn't the cheapest mascara on the market, but I promise the benefits are worth it. Plus, the formula does not get dried out or clumpy, so you can use it right up to the 3 month mark (when they suggest you throw out mascara because of germs). Try this!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,368 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great mascara to add a little volume & length to your lashes. It is a natural looking mascara, not a dramatic look. This mascara has been around for years and has won many awards. It’s a beautiful product that delivers! Very pigmented. So much pigment from the first coat, you almost don’t need a second! The brush is excellent for separating and lengthening lashes. The tip is excellent for grabbing even the shortest and finest hairs. The brush has short and long hairs that work well together applying product and brushing your lashes. I didn’t experience any clumping with this mascara. I was sure to use it for a week before writing a review. You don’t want to do too many coats because the rich formula might begin to look spidery or clumpy. Dries quickly and doesn’t smudge or flake during the day. It is a rich formula that can be a little tough to remove. You will need eye makeup remover to gentle wash off this mascara.
Alicia H.
1,347 reviews
Benefit Cosmetics they're real! deluxe sample uploaded by Alicia H.
I received this in one of my Ipsy bags a while ago and I feel iffy about it. It does give my lashes a lot of boost and volume. It does make them look longer than they already are. However, I also find that it is a very wet formula and sticks together very easily, which can make for very spider web like lashes, which I'm not a fan of. Sometimes depending on your application it starts out great and then ends up ruining your makeup with very gloomy and clumpy lashes, or it will turn out just fine if it dries down okay without incident. And I just don't know if I want to take that gamble all the time. I probably would not purchase.
Allie M.
Warwick
Benefit Cosmetics they're real! deluxe sample uploaded by Allie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
BEST MASCARA EVER! I bought the sample bc I’ve had experiences buying full sized higher end mascaras, only to have them fall short and never be used again. However, this one I regret not buying a full sized version..and If I knew how amazing it was when I bought it, I would’ve gotten one for home and one for my bag bc it’s seriously that awesome. It’s non clumping yet buildable, while leaving your lashes not weighed down and feeling conditioned and healthy. Look no further if you’re looking for lengthening (yet buildable for volume if desired) mascara. It accentuates every individual lash and makes your eyes pop, even when you’re doing a more natural look. Ugh, I’m literally OBSESSED!
Tre K.
Benefit Cosmetics they're real! deluxe sample uploaded by Tre K.
I LOVE this mascara! The brush is awesome which makes the application super easy. It separates and fans out my lashes and makes them look longer and thicker. I definitely reccomend this product!
Brenda D.
Visalia
Benefit Cosmetics they're real! deluxe sample uploaded by Brenda D.
I got this product when it came out and it works amazing on my eyelashes like I don’t even have to curl them and they will stay up all day
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Benefit Cosmetics they're real! deluxe sample uploaded by Rosie N.
I like this mascara! They hold their own so I don’t always have to wear falsies. I shimmy the wand then nestle upwards to separates my lashes without clumping and curls them individually to give them volume. Also, it darkens and lengthens them to gives a dramatic look. It doesn’t smudge, transfer or flakes. But the wand! It’s not a regular bristle brush, they design a rubber bristle on a straight wand that’s short and harder to control causing me to jab myself when using it on my lower lashes. Overall, it’s a great mascara, with the exception of that one thing and it’s $25 for the full-size.
Azita C.
Plano, TX
Benefit Cosmetics they're real! deluxe sample uploaded by Azita C.
A picture is worth a thousand words. Product on the left side of the picture only. Big difference! Love this stuff.
Jennifer V.
Watauga, TX
Benefit Cosmetics they're real! deluxe sample uploaded by Jennifer V.
Benefit Cosmetics they're real! deluxe sample uploaded by Jennifer V.
I love this mascara, really holds a curl on my top lashes. But since I wear falsea, I need a mascara to really work on my bottom lashes. This gets the job done perfectly, really lengthens and adds volume.

1,835 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...