Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Miramar, FL

So I'm currently looking for a good primer, i have the smashbox photofinish light and it is terrible. It doesn't fill my pores at all, and I'm still really oily. Like nothing stays on with this primer, ugh. Does this porefessional primer help diminish appearance of pores, and most importantly control oil? I'm really oily.
Emily C.
Emily C.
July 16, 2014, 10:17 a.m.
Yes it does everything it claims to do!!!!
Lupita L.
Lupita L.
July 8, 2014, 5:39 a.m.
I have used benefit porefessional, I think it was one of my first primers! I used to be oily/normal skin and now my skin changed to dry/normal. I do love certain foundations that are matte when i am feeling oily. Your foundation also has a lot to do with your oils breaking thru. I think you should try the agent zero--shine primer from benefit. It could really help your foundation stay longer on your face. I also used the De-Slick setting spray by Urban Decay and it really locked in my whole makeup!. Now, I just use the all nighter setting spray and I use smashbox orig primer and also the green primer.
DANAH A.
DANAH A.
July 4, 2014, 7:23 p.m.
The Benefit POREfessional primer is the best primer I have used. My pores are gone and it controls the oils on my face and my foundation goes on perfect on top. It is so worth the extra moneyvfor sure
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
July 2, 2014, 8:39 a.m.
The Benefit POREfessional primer is the best primer I have used. My pores are gone and it controls the oils on my face and my foundation goes on perfect on top. It is so worth the extra money.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
July 1, 2014, 11:29 a.m.
This primer looks amazing under foundation! It looks as though your pores don't even exist! In term of oil it does help but during the day you might have to blot!
alyssa s.
alyssa s.
June 30, 2014, 8:23 p.m.
Oh my gosh! I'm super oily (i blame genetics -_-) and i use this primer everyday! it's definitely worth the price (about $30 i think) and it does what it claims! i also have acne prone skin and i pretty much never break out from this product. benefit's porefessional primer helps mattify my face, especially in the summer. you should totally buy this product! i used to use the smashbox primer and i agree that it did not do anything whatsoever to my face. once i used benefit's primer i was amazed!

Join Now