Serena Y.
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA

Is this worth buying? Price seems a bit too high for an itty bitty primer bottle.
Kristie D.
Kristie D.
Oct. 17, 2016, 3:18 a.m.
If you're someone that has large pores/oily skin and uses primer often then yes! I would say to test it out first before buying because it's definitely not for everyone.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Sept. 19, 2016, 4:25 p.m.
A little goes a long way and I don't think you're going to find a better pore filling primer for less.
Rebecca I.
Rebecca I.
June 5, 2016, 9:53 p.m.
It is pricey but i definitely would recommend buying this product! it helps hide pores, which my sisters have huge pores and it even works on them. I would sample it first if you can only because of how pricey it is.
Nathalie L.
Nathalie L.
June 3, 2016, 11:21 p.m.
With this product a little goes a long way. Its pricey but definitely worth it considering how how flawless it leaves the skin as well as camouflaging your pores!
Humara K.
Humara K.
June 3, 2016, 6:09 p.m.
A little goes a long way. Definitely worth it!
Maria V.
Maria V.
April 2, 2016, 12:23 p.m.
It did nothing to me =(
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
March 25, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
I first started out with a sample in an Ulta order and fell in love with it. If I were you, I would buy the travel size for around $12 to see if you use it enough to spurge. I have also heard that the Baby Skin primer is a good drugstore dupe. I have that primer as well but feel it makes my skin feel a little greasy, so I would spring for the travel sized Benefit primer and see if you like it enough to repurchase in the full size.
Sharice T.
Sharice T.
March 21, 2016, 8:20 p.m.
Very much worth buying! You'll be amazed at how little you need to cover you're entire face :)
Megan F.
Megan F.
Feb. 19, 2016, 5:54 p.m.
There are so many better drugstore options
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Jan. 31, 2016, 8:02 p.m.
Yes, not only it will hide yours poor but it will also make your foundation last!
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Jan. 16, 2016, 1:11 a.m.
Hands down, worth every single penny. It literally takes a teeny tiny dot of the product. It goes a very long way and minimizes the look of my pores by over 50%. Well worth it!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Dec. 31, 2015, 12:34 p.m.
I am a subscriber to lots of monthly beauty subscriptions so I was lucky enough to get a sample to try it before I purchased it. I didn't see a difference in the size or appearance of my pores when I used this under my foundation so I will definitely not be purchasing this item. I like Elfs primer a lot better and for a fraction of the cost.
Alejandra  F.
Alejandra F.
Dec. 22, 2015, 7:14 p.m.
It is a small tube but it's worth it if you have big pores that you want to cover
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Oct. 15, 2015, 12:07 a.m.
You can try to get a sample to make sure you like it first. It's a little expensive but it does work well (for my skin type at least)
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Sept. 29, 2015, 7:19 p.m.
If you're not sure try looking for one of Benefit's kits which includes many small items. If you don't end up liking the primer then all is not lost. However in my opinion this primer is amazing and worth every penny.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Sept. 23, 2015, 5:13 p.m.
The bottle actually isn't too small, and you don't need allot of product on your face.. a little goes a long way. this bottle would usually last me about 3 months almost. it's such a good price, they do sell smaller sizes like trial sizes in the sephoras for $12
Aristea K.
Aristea K.
Sept. 6, 2015, 11:25 p.m.
It is worth buying! does a great job covering up the pores.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Sept. 6, 2015, 10:54 p.m.
If it's way out of your price range, then a good substitute is Baby Skin by Maybelline. But the Benefit primer makes your skin look flawless.
Edwarlyn B.
Edwarlyn B.
Aug. 17, 2015, 2:16 p.m.
If you have larges pores, buy it. if not buy another brand more cheap maybe a drugstore brand like revlon or loreal.
Paola R.
Paola R.
Aug. 12, 2015, 7:50 p.m.
Yes this product is absolutely worth it!! I swear by it, it will change your life. I would not use anything else to cover my large pores.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
July 16, 2015, 5:40 p.m.
The bottle goes a lot further than you'd think! I would recommend it if you are looking for a smoothr look under your foundation. It is definitely worth the price!
Madison M.
Madison M.
June 16, 2015, 8:35 p.m.
SOOO worth it! it seriously is an amazing product! Covers some redness because of its slight color and vanishes your pores!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
May 23, 2015, 9:30 p.m.
Yes, yes it is! It's worth the price, you can definitely get it cheaper on other online retail sites as well. I've heard of this product but never bought it until I sampled it then I was hooked. I would recommend this product to anyone with pore issues.
Emily C.
Emily C.
April 30, 2014, 7:02 p.m.
This product is worth every penny and lasts a while!!!!
nicole a.
nicole a.
March 25, 2014, 5:48 p.m.
Yes it is. i thought the same at first but it actually does last a long time ive had mine since september and i use it everyday. love it
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
March 23, 2014, 11:19 p.m.
Probably not. I'd check out Baby Skin by Maybelline. It doesn't feel quite as nice going on, but it works the same way.
Nikitha B.
Nikitha B.
March 7, 2014, 6:52 p.m.
A little goes a long way. One tiny squeeze of product will cover my entire face.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Feb. 23, 2014, 7:45 a.m.
Yes! It works great and you don't use every much at all. It will last a long time. I only use it on my nose, between my brows and on my face to the sides of my nose, so really a tiny little dab goes a long way.
Setareh M.
Setareh M.
Feb. 20, 2014, 12:39 a.m.
Try Revlon Photo-Ready primer. Its about $10 and I think its the drugstore dupe
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Feb. 19, 2014, 11:59 a.m.
It might look like a little bottle but, it goes a long way! It is defiantly a good buy and is an amazing product
Carly C.
Carly C.
Feb. 15, 2014, 8:58 p.m.
It is totally worth it. Although the bottle looks small, and it doesn't seem like there is a lot of product its not and there is a lot more primer in the bottle then you think. Mine lasted me for months, and I used it every single day.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Feb. 13, 2014, 11:17 a.m.
A little lasts a long time
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Feb. 6, 2014, 9:35 a.m.
You don't need much, so it lasts for a long time. You can also just use it where you have large pores. If you want a cheaper dupe, try NYX pore filler.
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
Feb. 3, 2014, 10:04 a.m.
I personally don't think it is worth the money. I have many drugstore primers that work just as well if not better. Plus with drugstore versions you get twice as much product for about half the price. This product is just hyped up way too much.
Paulina W.
Paulina W.
Jan. 27, 2014, 12:59 p.m.
It really is. I have rather large pores and it makes a difference. People started to ask what I was doing to make them barely visible!

Join Now