hafsa b.
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY

Is that a good product for oily skin people? and its so expensive why???? whats so special about this primer?
Cisca A.
Cisca A.
July 2, 2014, 11:49 p.m.
I have very oily skin. Especially around my t-zone area and this primer works perfect for me. I feel it helps mattify my foundation. With this product a little goes a long way, it is definitely worth the price.
Chloe P.
Chloe P.
June 17, 2014, 11:52 a.m.
Porefeshional by benefit is a must have product. I have dry skin and the primer helps to moisturize and minimize pores, while leaving a light floral scent. Overall, I gave this product an A!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
June 16, 2014, 9:46 p.m.
I have really oily skin and it worked perfectly for me! It's just a high end primer/brand, it's gonna be more than drugstore ones.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
June 10, 2014, 2:40 p.m.
I have very oily skin. When I used this during the winter, I really liked it. Now that it is warmer, I find it doesn't do much for my skin type. And I'm noticing it isn't really hiding pores either.
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
June 8, 2014, 12:41 p.m.
It is a good primer for oily skin; however, you may be able to use substantially cheaper drugstore primers with similar success. It is very high quality, but may not be worth it when others are out there.

Join Now