Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Lakewood, OH

I am looking to minimize my pores, but the reviews seem mixed as if it very thick and it contains silicone, meaning it actually create more blockage in my pores. Does the product just blur the blackheads or does it actively try to keep makeup from getting inside? What other products compare to this?
Tia H.
Tia H.
July 9, 2014, 7:57 p.m.
Not thick at all, it feels like silk on your skin. When I first used this product I expected to see a major difference without looking close, so at first I was very disappointed. Around a month later I decided to give it another try and used a magnifying mirror when I applied........oh wow!!!!!! I saw the pores disappear and I did notice a huge difference when applying foundation.
Katie O.
Katie O.
June 27, 2014, 9:06 p.m.
This product is the last thing from thick, unless you apply too much. I notice a significant difference in the appearance of my foundation if I don't use this product. With it, my makeup stays all day and makes my skin look smooth and polished. If you're unsure about getting it because of the price, I recommend the Maybelline Baby Skin Primer!

Join Now