BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #66 in Face Primer

The POREfessional: pore minimising makeup covers imperfections without settling into pores or clogging them. The weightless, long-wear formula instantly mattifies and controls excess surface oil for 8 hours*, and contains mushroom extract known to reduce the appearance of pores.
*instrumental test on 22 panelists

• smooth, buildable coverage
  • includes custom pore-blurring sponge
  • 5 POREfect shades

Jazz V.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Shade 05
I was not a huge fan of this product as a foundation. I bought the  darkest shade and it was way too light for my skin, which I don't understand because I have pretty fair skin. Although it did minimize my pores, it made my skin look really patchy. Again, this could be because I did not have the right shade and I may try the product again if more shades are offered. I was not a fan of the applicator as well. I feel like had it been more sponge like, maybe closer the feel of a beauty blender, it would have been great. As of now I am not a fan. I really wanted to love this product!
Tarmim K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Benefit never disappoints. This product made my pores shrink significantly I absolutely love it and always keep it in my purse for touch ups here and there. Very easy to apply and it’s affordable, def worth the price. Would totally recommend to others
Michelle K.
Harrison City, PA
Review for: Shade 01
I love this stuff. I never noticed my pores until I received a sample of this magic stuff from Sephora, tried it out, and realized the difference. It goes on under my primer, foundation, and powder. I apply it to my nose and the areas closest to it, and it evens out my giant pores that I now notice a lot more than I used to. I even blend this stuff into some of my forehead and eye wrinkles, and it makes those a lot less noticeable. Love it!
Ashtan A.
This is my favorite powder to use under the eyes or all over the face! It does minimize your porse and it keeps me matte all day long! I like it better than my laura mercier translucent powder! Its better than that one because it has a little bit of color to ot so it doesnt flash back! The only drawback is you dont get much powder in the container, but its totally worth it!
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very big pores and use this makeup every day. It is very good at minimizing my pores and I think it works well. I was satisfied with the price this item went for. It is great for teenagers. (:
Colleen K.
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: Shade 01
I am going to start this off by saying this is by no means a "perfect"/"holy grail" product, which is why I give it 4 stars, even though I absolutely love the product myself. I will tell you a bit about what I love and dislike about this product.

What I love:
THE FORMULA!! This is a great product if you have very oily skin, or if you have large, noticeable pores. I apply it to my t-zone and other oily areas, and then I top it off with some concealer and powder foundation. It stays smooth and matte. It feels like I have no makeup on! As someone with super oily, acne prone skin, I was getting so tired of heavy, full coverage foundations that claimed to be "oil free" or have "oil control." My face truly feels cleaner than with other foundations, and my skin is finally able to breath with this makeup.

I was surprised by how well it covers up redness too. If you don't mind a light coverage foundation, this is for you. If you DO mind a light coverage foundation, try using this before or after putting on your regular liquid foundation (like a primer or BB cream). I heard that works well, but have not tried it myself. This product also blends well with concealer. So if you have redness, try using a concealer as well. I use the Benefit Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer.

I recommend using the Porefessional Primer before applying this makeup. I noticed that my pores appeared to be a lot smaller because of it! While it didn't blur my pores completely (what product does??), they definitely minimized.

Now onto the bad news....

What I Dislike:
THE APPLICATOR. The sponge included with the product is horrible. I felt like I was pushing around the foundation rather than blending it. I'm not sure what else would work though since a beauty blender would soak up the very liquid-y formula. I still apply this product with the sponge, but I blend it with a beauty blender AFTER applying it with the sponge. Make sense? Good!

THE CONSISTENCY. Please be aware that this makeup is VERY VERY thin. Almost watery. That doesn't mean it is a bad product. Just be extra careful. Luckily, the liquid-y formula means you can get a lot out of a few drops.

THE PRICE. To be honest, you do not get the bang for your buck with this makeup. It is $30 for 0.5 fluid ounces. Ouch. However, I was desperate for something to help with my oily, acne prone skin, so I decided to splurge. It was worth it for me. If you are skeptical, try to get a free sample, or even try the tester at Sephora or Ulta.

THE DRY SPOTS. While I do have oily skin, I do get a few dry patches outside of my t-zone. This makeup stuck to those dry spots, unfortunately. They didn't look pretty either. This is not a good product for those of you with dry skin, unless you like orange-y dry patches on your face.

OVERALL:
This product is not meant for everyone, which is why I believe it has so many mixed reviews. If you have oily skin and you're looking for light coverage, this product will be worth your while. If you are not in that category but you're still curious, try a sample or tester of the product before spending the money. Like I said, this product definitely has its flaws, but it generally does what is advertised. I hope this helps!

blair H.
Elm City
This stuff is amaze if!! Covers up my pores so well! It also. Feels like you are not wearing hardly anything! I got this as a sample, but I will be purchasing some of this fabulous stuff!! I also like a lot of different products from this brand! It's an overall great company!
Jenn S.
Bremerton , WA
Review for: Shade 01
I've just started using this product on recommendation of one of the Benefit counter associates. So far, so good. I've been stippling it on using the sponge. It's very lightweight and not greasy. I like the way it looks and feels on my skin so far. We'll see after some continued use!
Kenzee B.
Review for: Other
I have found better. this is comparable to other drug store pore minimizing primer. I would suggest it if you want to try something new but youll learn quickly that you can buy drug store that has equal results and is cheaper. I woulnt buy again.
Andrea❤️ T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Of course the way to go for the night and my family and I and my phone is off I can come to your place and the other two are doing I hope to get a hold the way you if you are interested in I can do it tomorrow at the latest I can get the money for the night of you to get a new way to work go work I will let
Does this product work looking to try it?
Daniela M.
Quisiera saber si deja la cara grasosa? Lo quiero probar su diseño esta genial
I've heard many great things about this products.is this product worth the price?
anastasia d.