Add a Photo

By BENEFIT COSMETICS
#16 in Face Primer

The POREfessional: pore minimising makeup covers imperfections without settling into pores or clogging them. The weightless, long-wear formula instantly mattifies and controls excess surface oil for 8 hours*, and contains mushroom extract known to reduce the appearance of pores.
*instrumental test on 22 panelists

• smooth, buildable coverage
  • includes custom pore-blurring sponge
  • 5 POREfect shades
Photos (22)
Julia N.
Julia N.
Waco, TX
Absolutely love the job the product does!! I am a makeup artist and I use this product on a lot of my clients. I gave this product 4 stars because the only con in my opinion is that it doesn't come in different shades. However, I've used it on multiple skin tones so far and it's seemed to work flawlessly but I could definitely see issues arising with really light or dark toned skin. The product is tinted and actually looks like a moisturizer. You only need to use a TINY bit and it manages to spread all over the face. It covered pores and imperfections so well that I would recommend this product to people wanting to achieve full coverage needing a good primer. Attached is two full face with this primer under!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
I love this stuff so much!  I got it as a sample from Ulta and I wish I had fifty more samples!  I haven't been out to buy the actual size yet but I will be soon.  It blurs imperfections, glides on smoothly, and works as a great barrier between your moisturized skin and your foundation.  I've used it with many different foundations (drugstore and high end) and it works well with any!  It really helps your makeup to last longer as well.  Win win!
Jéssica S.
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
June 20, 2017, 9:29 p.m.
Review for: Shade 03

One of the best product I have ever used. Easy to use and stays on the face for a long time giving it a natural look. I recommend the product, especially for those who have dilated pores like me, was the only product capable of giving that porcelain effect I am totally impressed with the quality of the product and its coverage. The POREfessional: minimizing pore makeup covers the imperfections without fixing in Pores or clogging them. I recommend with your eyes closed, do what you promise
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
I got this as a sample with purchase at Sephora. I got the second darkest shade (which was still too light for me) and I tried to apply it with both the included sponge and a beauty blender. It was patchy and dried super fast, this also emphasized what little texture my face has. I read some reviews that said it makes a good primer, so I tried to put Maybelline Fit Me on top. By the time I finished blending it all out and started setting, the foundation was already lifting off of my face in little flakes. This product seems to only work for a select few people, which makes me wonder why it was even worth making in the first place. With the poor color choice, patchy application, lack of pore minimizing, and terrible wear time I would say that this is a very hard pass for me.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
San Antonio
I only recently picked his up. I was apprehensive about it because I have a go to primer but alas the Sephora store I was at was out. It feels almost like putty but I think that's why it conceals pores so well. It did a fantastic job standing up to Florida humidity and didn't melt at all. The only con would be how heavy it feels. My normal primer is very lightweight almost like a light moisturizer. This one feels almost like a layer of foundation by itself. Then, once you put foundation and concealer on top of it, it just feels very thick and almost paint like. Other that that, however, it does it's job like it's supposed to.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
First off I am a huge fan of benefit, so I decided to give this pore minimizer a whirl. Its an 8 hour, longwear, with a Mattee finish pore minimizer. Its very light weight, and barley there feel, is wonderful, however I have found that i have to apply a bit more than most maybe would. Just for me personally I am a full coverage gal. The good news is, this is a buildable coverage, so as long as you don't mind doing a little extra work....the payoff is fantastic. All in all pretty good primer.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I got a free sample of this from Sephora and I love it. Covers my pores without being heavy. I can't even tell I'm wearing anything. Wouldn't recommend if you want something full coverage but if you just need something light like a bb cream you will love this. Love that it comes with a little sponge at top so no need for extra brushes and tools. I keep the mini one in my bag for touch ups. Not sure if I would buy the full size since $30 for 0.5 oz is quite pricey for it not being a full coverage foundation.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Bloomington, MN
I love the new water based foundation! I used my beauty blender instead of the sponge it came with. I used 3 drops then layered 2-3 more for a fuller coverage. A little goes a long way. My skin felt instantly Matte and stayed Matte for hours!!! Best for combo/oily skin. To mattifying for dry skin.
Clare M.
Clare M.
Houston
I have always been skeptical about using this product because I have always felt that it was overhyped by beauty gurus on Youtube, but once I gave the product a chance. I was shocked. It filled my pores so nicely which helped my foundation go on smoothly. I have to message / kind of tap it on my pores for nice results. The only con for me is that the product feels too oily when you first use it but other than that, it's great!
Joy J.
Joy J.
Some days, my face forgets that it's no longer attached to angsty boy-crazy teenager and breaks out into a middle-school throwback version of itself.....on those days, Benefit literally helps me save face. This primer has a great consistency, goes on smooth, feels lightweight.....its my fave, hands down. I dont like wearing stuff caked on my face when I can help it, but when its needed I know Benefit will be there for me!
Does this product work looking to try it?
anastasia d.
anastasia d.
Does this really work?
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Quisiera saber si deja la cara grasosa? Lo quiero probar su diseño esta genial
Kerstie T.
Kerstie T.
What exactly is this product used for?
Fernanda G.
Fernanda G.
if someone has tried it. Does it actually work on large pores? Does it affect the foundations?