BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

The POREfessional: pore minimising makeup covers imperfections without settling into pores or clogging them. The weightless, long-wear formula instantly mattifies and controls excess surface oil for 8 hours*, and contains mushroom extract known to reduce the appearance of pores.
*instrumental test on 22 panelists

• smooth, buildable coverage
  • includes custom pore-blurring sponge
  • 5 POREfect shades

AQUA (WATER), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SILICA, GLYCERIN, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, FOMES OFFICINALIS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CITRIC ACID, LIMONENE, SODIUM CITRATE, BHT, TOCOPHEROL. [+/-: CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]. N° 09997/A

Buy on ULTA
  • "literally the best product ever. gets rid of all your pores and makes your skin look fleek. super easy to blend, and great for both oily and dry skin" in 81 reviews
Tatiana M.
Hustonville, KY
I love this stuff! It says you can use it all over but it’s a very liquid formula, it’s literally almost the consistency of water so I wouldn’t recommend that unless you have next to flawless skin already. I have very large and noticeable pores. I put a few drops on the sponge applicator that it comes with and I apply it to my areas with the most pores like my nose and around my nose. Then I apply my foundation then after foundation I go back over those same pore areas with the sponge applicator again and it erases the majority of my pores and leaves my skin looking smooth! That’s a lot of extra steps I know but it makes a world of difference on my huge pores on my nose, definitely recommend!
Sally W.
Kansas City, MO
This foundation is a bit thin, be careful when you squeeze it out. But it provides great coverage, blends beautifully and definitely makes my pores appear smaller or not there. It lasts for hours as well. I love the applicator for blending. I will buy again, it’s a great special-occasion product.
Georgia N.
Old Town , FL
I have given this product a few try’s now. I am not sure if the problem could my skin type or a learning curve on my part. I just can not seem to get this product to perform as stated. It’s extremely watery no matter how much I shake it. The applicator I have tried a few times, my beauty blender and even my fingers.
Jasmine V.
Los Angeles , CA
I was not a huge fan of this product as a foundation. I bought the  darkest shade and it was way too light for my skin, which I don't understand because I have pretty fair skin. Although it did minimize my pores, it made my skin look really patchy. Again, this could be because I did not have the right shade and I may try the product again if more shades are offered. I was not a fan of the applicator as well. I feel like had it been more sponge like, maybe closer the feel of a beauty blender, it would have been great. As of now I am not a fan. I really wanted to love this product!
Leighanna M.
i only ever had a sample size of this product. but i loved it. i would definitly consider using this again. does exactly what it says its for it minimizes the pores which some days more than others mine tend to stand out and this definitely helps.
Lexi C.
Embden, ME
I have mixed feelings about this. I may just need some more practice and time to get use to this and for my skin to get a little darker as summer in Maine comes! This shade seems to have a lot of orange in it although after bronzing it looks good.. I do feel like this minimizes my pore! I won’t give up and I’ll keep trying to love this 😜 I scored it on sale at ulta
Emily H.
Works best with the pore fessional primer. It is very light to mediumish coverage. Shake between each time you put product on the sponge. It does spread well, if you want to cover the whole face, with your fingers. I only use it on my nose, my chin, and my forehead. It works so well with my bare minerals loose powder foundation.
torey i.
Hamburg
This product is decent I have not seen any long term effects yet. I’m not quite sure how I like to incorporate it into my beauty routine but it is slightly difficult to apply because it doesn’t blend the easiest
Sandra R.
It’s a good product I barely use it but it does the job to cover my pores for a time. Easy to apply and use as it has its own sponge, it’s is very runny but mattes your face. You can apply it even after you finish your makeup!
Cassandra G.
I really like this one it was new to me I found this at Sophora and had buy it so I can try it out I used it took me a minute to see how it work but I definitely would per this to someone else
Charlotte L.
I've heard many great things about this products.is this product worth the price?
Does this product work looking to try it?
Daniela M.
Quisiera saber si deja la cara grasosa? Lo quiero probar su diseño esta genial
anastasia d.
Hoboken , NJ
Does this really work?
Fernanda G.
if someone has tried it. Does it actually work on large pores? Does it affect the foundations?