BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #37 in Face Primer

The power of The POREfessional…PLUS brightening! This soft-radiance face primer instantly minimizes the look of pores, locks on makeup and helps skin look bright, boosted and awake. It’s the same oil-free, lightweight, silky smooth texture as the original ThePOREfessional: Pore Primer PLUS a hint of soft pearly pink. Pores and dullness don’t stand a chance!

• Soft matte finish
  • 90% said complexion looked brighter*
  • 91% said it minimized the look of pores*
  • 96% said it created soft-matte radiance*

*self-evaluation by 100 women after 1 week

DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ISODODECANE, SILICA, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, MICA, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TIN OXIDE, LIMONENE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, BHT, TOCOPHEROL. [+/-: CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]. N° 11645/A

• has anyone tried this? thoughts on this primer?2 Answers
  • Is the Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional: Pearl Primer any good ?1 Answers
  • Worth it? Good?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "great base for foundation and fills pores great. it is very hydrating and does make me look a bit shiny with me oily skin but powder fixes everything." in 22 reviews
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
This new Benefits Pearl primer also lived up to its claims to minimize my pores and making my face smooth-looking. It works the same way like the original Pore primer but this new one gives you a little bit of a radiance with a slightly brightening effect due to the pink color of the product.  It's non-greasy, lightweight and quite long-lasting too. It makes me put my makeup easier too. I mostly use this alone when I do not feel like putting any extra makeup on and I love the soft radiance and a little shimmer it gives. Giving this a 4 star because I prefer the original Pore primer with a matte finish.
Riley J.
Sutherlin, OR
I almost didn’t purchase this because of how underwhelmed everyone seemed by it, but I adore this primer! It has the same blurring and poor filling abilities as the original Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer but has a subtle sheen to it. I think it really looks beautiful on my more natural or glowy makeup days. If you like the original but want a little luminosity, try out the Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional: Pearl Primer!
Kelly S.
Love this stuff.

A little goes a long way.
I do not use it on my entire face.

A little pin size drop will spread on the spots where I have the most pores. It has a blurring effect and the makeup smoothed right over it.

I also use it between my brows where I have a few lines.

It helps helps keep my foundation on all day and also keeps the foundation from settling into pores and lines.
the minimizing effect is great.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I bought the sample size of this when it first came out at Sephora because as with most primers I wasn’t sure I’d like it as much as the original. Well I just bought the full sized bottle because this stuff is like the original but better. It’s everything you love about porefessional but it also has a slight shimmery glow that’s stunning alone or under makeup. It works perfect on my fair combo complexion and I will buy again😊❤️
Tori B.
Union, MS
This is my favorite primer I’ve ever tried! I gave it try not expecting much, and boy, was I wrong! Tried it for the first time this weekend, and normally my nose and chin get oily and all that makeup is gone by noon. Not with this. It stayed for like 12 hours until I washed it off! It also basically erased my pores (and they’re fairly large 😳), and it gave me a nice natural glow! It only takes a teeny tiny dot of product as well, so this could last for a while! Well worth the price!
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
I received a sample size of this primer from Sephora and I absolutely love it. My tiny bottle has given me at least a week of use altogether so a little goes a long way. The product has a subtle, sweet scent and a velvety texture. It immediately softens my skin, blurs my pores and controls oil in my t-zone through out the day. The pink color gives my skin a healthy glow. I'd buy another.
Lora V.
Salem, OH
I bought the small size of this to test it out. I have never tried the original POREfessional, but I am LOVING the pearl version. I have combo-skin (slightly oily t-zone, normal-dry rest of the face). It honest to goodness blurs my pores. It smells nice, doesn't break me out, keeps my foundation looking good for at least 8 hours, and it doesn't feel heavy. I will for sure be purchasing the bigger size!
Jennifer L.
Hated it. It accentuated the dry areas of my face and totally defeated the purpose of the product. I gave it 2 stars rather than one only because I will give it the benefit of the doubt that maybe it works better in the more humid months. Luckily I received this as part of my monthly Birchbox so I didn't shell out full price for the product.
Taylor E.
Roanoke Rapid, NC
Loved this primer, the best I’ve tried so far. It is a splurge in price but over all is worth the pay if you’re really looking for that flawless look. I don’t know about sun protection because I was not in the sun very long. But I loved this primer and will definitely repurchase!
Taylor R.
Peninsula , OH
I am reallyyyy loving this primer. I am shocked and amazed that it is about half the price of my other primer and works so much better! I am glad I found it. I like the luminous look it gives me and I love how it instantly makes my pores look so small and all my little wrinkles go away. Its not heavy or hard to apply I use my finger tips. This is a perfect everyday primer!
Jadiena D.
Worth it? Good?
Taylor H.
has anyone tried this? thoughts on this primer?
Mirlan C.
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Has anyone tried this yet???
Janeigne N.