BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

The power of The POREfessional…PLUS brightening! This soft-radiance face primer instantly minimizes the look of pores, locks on makeup and helps skin look bright, boosted and awake. It’s the same oil-free, lightweight, silky smooth texture as the original ThePOREfessional: Pore Primer PLUS a hint of soft pearly pink. Pores and dullness don’t stand a chance!

• Soft matte finish
  • 90% said complexion looked brighter*
  • 91% said it minimized the look of pores*
  • 96% said it created soft-matte radiance*

*self-evaluation by 100 women after 1 week

DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ISODODECANE, SILICA, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, MICA, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TIN OXIDE, LIMONENE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, BHT, TOCOPHEROL. [+/-: CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]. N° 11645/A

Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional: Pearl Primer
  • "great base for foundation and fills pores great. it is very hydrating and does make me look a bit shiny with me oily skin but powder fixes everything." in 22 reviews
Hana R.
pennsylvania
Purchased at: ULTA
I originally asked the rep for blotting papers throughout the day. I could see her checking herself out on my mirror-shiny forehead. After giving herself a once-over, she recommended I try this Porefessional. I was sold after she let me sample it. The texture of the small dab and how it molded into my forehead, immediately removing grease and the yucky feel of oil, had me astonished. I love this product and will not leave the house without it on anymore. Luckily, it has such staying power that I don't need to reapply for almost the entire day. If you suffer from you-can-fry-that-chicken-on-my-skin-grease disease like I do, I'll tell you that this is the cure!
Sarah S.
Richland, PA
So far, I enjoy this product. The packaging is simple with easy to read directions. I seem to have to out on about a nickel to quarter size amount to feel like I’ve covered my face. The product is smooth and silky and easy to apply. There is no smell to it. For the amount of product you receive for the price, I don’t know if I will be buying this again, but the product itself is great. I would recommend to somebody who doesn’t mind spending a premium price for makeup, but I personally have had ELF primers that have has the same results for a portion of the price.
April H.
Bemidji, MN
I love the Original POREfessional Primer so I was excited to try this one.  However, I found that this one slid around a lot more and didn't really sit in my pores.  It seemed to slide around under my foundation and not really give my pores as much of an airbrushed look like the original.
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
There’s good and bad to this formula, I loved the original Porefessionals primer so I had extremely high hopes for this one as well. It’s a very thick, silicone based primer meant to fill in pores and give your skin a healthy, radiant glow. I have big pores so it is difficult finding a product that blurts them completely. This primer does a decent job. Nothing too extraordinary but definitely disguised my pores a little. I honestly think the Maybelline Baby Skin® Instant Pore Eraser® does a better job when it comes to disguising pores and it’s significantly cheaper. What really won me over with this product is the glow that it provides & the amazing base it sets for an all day, flawless makeup look without any streaking or lifting. My husband even commented how healthy my skin looks when I use this primer.
While applying it, I did have some issues with the primer balling and clumping up but it is very easy to smooth out and definitely doesn’t clump again throughout the day. You’re makeup applies so smoothly over this primer, and stays looking flawless throughout the day.
All in all, this is a decent primer. I definitely prefer the original Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer, I feel it does a little bit of a better job blurring my pores. That being said, I don’t regret my purchase of the benefit pearl primer.... but in the future I will probably be sticking to the original. But if pores aren’t a HUGE issue for you, I highly recommend this product. It is amazing in every other aspect
Tricia P.
San Diego, CA
Got pores your want to disappear? Never fear we have found the product! I purchased both in the natural and soft pink in mini's because I live in CA with a convertible which means my face color changes by the season right along with the pores getting overloaded. I admit I like the soft pink more and it does a great job smoothing out the pores. It has a nice natural finish, faint scent and fits nicely in my gym bag.
Cecily P.
Bonsall
One of the best primers out there. A little goes a long way. With a nice shimmery glow under your foundation and an extreme matte and hydrating base, it leaves your skin and pores perfectly smoothed to perfect before makeup even goes over it. Although a little pricy for the full sized tube, it can last for a very long time as a nice pea size dollop is all you need.
kyla l.
lutz, FL
This primer was very nice. I really enjoyed the pink color of the product and the packaging is very cute. The scent was very nice and overall wasn’t very overwhelming. The product did its job in covering up pores. I like this one better than the normal Porefessional because it didn’t have the tint to it from the color of the product.
Trista M.
Oregon City
Smooth sweet and coverz very very well. I got mine from ipsy and im holding onto the bottle to get a full size tube. It covers pores amazingly, a perfect filler.and like i said the smell is so bomb, its the best part. I might recommend to others. Just not sure if there is a better kinda or not
Christian T.
Lucedale, MS
Purchased at: ULTA
This primer is so silky, it applied easy, and a little goes a long way. It lasted all day and was so light weight. It didn’t cause my foundation to act crazy and this primer added just a tiny bit of glow to my skin. The only down fall is it didn’t hide my pores as well as I had hoped it would.
MARYMARGARETTE G.
Skokie, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
This was the second primer I ever bought X I brought it along with the first but I used it second. This is supposed to add a little more Sheen to your makeup I can't tell any difference to be honest I think it does a good job not a great job but a good job. 3 1/2 to 4 and 1/2 Stars. Lots of love Gracie
Sophie A.
I've used the original benefit porefessional primer for years - love it. How does the Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional: Pearl Primer compare? Good for combo/oily skin?
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,066 reviews
How’s this primer?
Carissa C.
Grovetown, GA
What is the best primer to fill/blur pores? Has anyone tried the new Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional: Pearl Primer ?

Sephora