Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional: Matte Rescue Invisible-Finish Mattifying Gel Mini

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

The POREfessional: Matte Rescue Invisible-Finish Mattifying Gel Mini - Your perfectly purse-sized secret weapon to defeat pores & shine.Secret weapon to defeat pores & shine. Matte Rescue's lightweight, water-based gel overpowers shine and absorbs excess surface oil, leaving a natural-looking matte finish. It instantly minimizes pores with diamond powder, known for its soft-focus pore-blurring effect. Skin feels clean, smooth and instantly refreshed. When shine attacks, this mattifying gel comes to the rescue!Results:92% said it mattifies shine instantly*92% said skin feels clean, refreshed*89% said it absorbs excess surface oil instantly* *Consumer panel survey of 66 women over 1 week - The POREfessional: Matte Rescue Invisible-Finish Mattifying Gel Mini see more...

• Anyone have an opinion or has tried the pore fessional by Benefit...2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily skin and with matifying foundations?2 Answers
  • Can this be used as a primer or should it be applied before primer?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Hannah L.
Lone Tree, CO
When I first used this I thought it was great because it does mattify your face within seconds! But I’ve used it both as a primer and just as a mattifying cream when I don’t have makeup on and I’m sorry but it’s terrible. The longest it’s stayed on and kept my areas where I applied it matte was 1 hour max and a lot of the times less. I don’t really get the point of this if it’s not going to keep your face matter for several hours at a time:(
Kara N.
Kent, OH
THIS IS NOT A PRIMER!!! And that is why I'm giving it 5 stars! If you use this product per the instructions, it is an actual life saver. This product is a MATTIFYING GEL, not a primer. So after my usual cleansing routine in the morning, I put on my mattifying gel and let it sit for 5-10 minutes and let it COMPLETELY DRY. Then I layer my favorite primer on top of it. It absolutely works wonders and I am blown away by this product. I have oily and temperamental skin, so I never know when my access oil might be a little heavier and try to break up my foundations! This is like my foundation insurance. I've noticed this biggest difference since using this product and am very happy with it! I'd highly recommend it! Just be sure to READ the instructions!!!
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
i was actually very disappointed in this primer. I kept hearing about how it really did minimize pores and me having huge pores i decided to try it for myself. this didn’t make my pores any smaller. it also did not help control the parts of my combination skin where they are oily. all this being said, i did like the nice gel consistency and how my makeup stayed put.
boone g.
West Monroe, LA
this makes my forehead and cheeks look matte almost instantly! i like this consistency because it is more liquid like and feels less heavy than my other primers. this is the first mattifying primer i've purchased so i do not have anything to compare it to however i really like it! I got a mini sampler
for only $12 at Ulta and I don't regret my purchase
Lucy V.
Atkins, AR
This product is one of my favorites to use in my makeup routine. The consistency feels so nice on the skin and if your looking for a primer that has a blur effect this is the go to product. Very inexpensive and high quality product I️ would recommend to EVERYONE. I️ picked mine up at Sephora but I’m sure you can find it at Ulta as well.
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I have the full size tube of this, not the mini!! I love this primer! I'm oily and sweat easily so I need a primer that helps keep my makeup in place all day long...even in the summer. I found that this works like a dream. It's gel based so it glides on smoothly and absorbs immediately into the skin. You can easily go right into foundation application right after using this primer. It feels very light and made my skin feel a little tighter. I'm not sure if that's due to the mattefying aspect or not but I liked it! Who doesn't want a little lift?! This is one of my favorite primers and I'll switch back and forth from this one to Benefit Pore Rescue primer. I'm a big Benefit fan!
Natalie Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Really love this product for my oily skin! It’s great as a primer or worn alone. I often use this and a bit of concealer, but it’s great under foundation as well. It provides a lovely glow, pore blurring effect and skin instantly looks matte. My moisturizer makes me a bit shiny and this primer completely takes the shine away. I can see the difference very clearly if I apply it on one side of my face, it’s that dramatic. Unfortunately, I can’t say it keeps my oil at bay the whole day, but it’s definately better than au natural. You only need a tiny amount for your whole face, the travel size has lasted me ages.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
I picked this up by mistake when i was trying to buy their original version of this. I have super dry skin most of the time so this honestly just made me look more dry, and my foundation didn’t set well over it at all. If you have oily skin you would be more happy with this than i was.
Hope B.
A very impressive primer! It does minimize the look of my pores. It doesn't cause a weird texture to your face like most primers do. It's a bit pricey but I would rather spend more on a product that works than a cheap product that doesn't. I have combination skin and this didn't make me break out with oily spots or dry spots. I definitely recommend this.
Raegan A.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product is a NO for me. It applies like a gel and it did absolutely nothing Didn’t minimize pores or make my foundation stay on longer. Which is a bummer bc it is sooo expensive. I would stick to the regular pore fessional not the matte rescue one. Defintely a disappointment
Madison M.
Evansville, IN
Does it clog your pores? Cause I don't want to break out
Tisha G.
I have been looking for a good pore coverage primer under my foundation. Other primers doesnt over pores a lot, I break out, and it doesnt help my foundation last all day. I would like to know if this would be a one good?
Anastasia N.
San Jose, CA
Ive have super oily skin especially on my T zone.... How well does this work under makeup? And how long does it last to reduce the oil?
Yahaira C.
San Antonio, TX
I have oily skin & can't seem to find a good primer? Would any of you ladies recommend this for oily skin type ?
P l.
Woodside, NY
I have a very oily skin. Can anyone tell me if its a good product for an oily skin?