BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #23 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

This instant oil-blotting stick with tiny invisible blotting spheres mattifies shine for up to six hours after application.* The specially designed triangular tip targets shiny zones: the sides of your nose, forehead and chin. Oil has finally met its matte!

• 100% saw continuous mattifying action
  • 97% said it helps minimize the look of pores
  • 100% said it absorbs excess surface oil

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Nylon12, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Paraffin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyisobutene, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Isoceteth10, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Citric Acid.

• I wanna try this but want the travel size first to be sur...3 Answers
  • Does this really work for oily skin? Does it remover your...2 Answers
  • What's the best way to apply this and since it looks like...1 Answers
Julia P.
Toronto, ON
Wow this really works. The stick format is a little strange at first but I got over that quickly. It lasts for an okay amount of time but not all day (it all depends on your skin type). Everyone is different but this really worked for me
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Immediately noticed how good this smells. From my experience, products like this don't typically smell all that great. The packaging is super catchy like all Benefit products. This is much different than a powder. While I really like this product and it works really well, it does not last all day long. I would purchase it again though.
Vanessa M.
Charleston , SC
This stuff is great! I received a sample from a friend and really liked it. It smelled good and the packing is very catchy. Definitely a different feeling than I'm used to with powders but I really liked it and would definitely try again.
Ann S.
Voorhees, NJ
I like this product a lot. It was my go to product for over the summer. It is simple to use and it does not dry out your skin. It is supper effective and it won’t disappoint you. I would repurchase this again.
sofiya a.
This product I got for was on clearance. And I felt suspicious on how cheap it was. I feel like it's an okay product, but I won't recommend anyone to use this product. But other than that it hid my pores a bit.
Sara L.
Indianapolis, IN
I've never found anything better and this truly is a "holy grail" primer. As I get older I find that a lot of primers are made for younger skin. This one I have used from my 20s through my mid 30s and found it to be just as effective at 35 as I did at 25. It makes pores look smaller, leaves skin smooth and silky, and makes makeup spread evenly so you use less product and get better all-day wear. I buy this as a gift for others all the time.
Jenny L.
Vallejo, CA
I have to say, I wasn't as impressed with this as I thought I would be. Boing concealer has a thick, unblendable consistency that is very hard to use with other makeup. I like the mascara, but it's no better and no worse than any other. I feel the same way about the eyeliner. The lip and cheek tint I love! The cheek tint is great to use when I'm on the go and just want to add some color to my face!
Haylee V.
Upland
I love the way the product applicator is angled to get in the area around the nose! I purchased this from ulta hoping it would do me well considering I have very oily skin! I would definitely recommend it for others as it does last for a couple of hours but to be mindful that after a while it does wear off and you may have to reapply over your makeup!
Ruth S.
Zion , IL
I love that this product is easy to carry around & on days when it's hot out & my face starts getting oily I simply blot it over my face. The product is very effective, I normally use the porefesional pro balm before I apply my makeup & through the day use the License to Blot one.
Works great, affordable & easy to carry around.
Bria A.
Miami
Benefit Cosmetics "The Porefessional: License To Blot" is the best product that i have even used to touch up over makeup during the day, for whenever you want to blot on the spot! I strongly recommend this product!
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
I wanna try this but want the travel size first to be sure I like it. Havnt been able to find the travel size, any suggestions where to look?!
Ashley N.
Spring Hill, FL
Does this really work for oily skin? Does it remover your makeup when using?
Angela V.
San Antonio, TX
I tend to get very oily eyelids and forehead. Is this like a creme? Do you wipe it on?
Courtney T.
What's the best way to apply this and since it looks like a small package, on average, how long does it last you?
Christie L.
Does this really control shine throughout the day? I have really bad, oily skin and no matter what I use even benefits Oil Matte Primer doesn't work on me please help!