Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
pasadena, CA
We all have a way to apply this, so I'd love to hear what are some of the ways?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
1 month, 3 weeks ago
I apply the product with my fingers to my T zone and cheeks, and then kinda just blend it over the rest of my face. I try and avoid applying this product under my eyes, it makes my under eyes look so cakey if I use it there. I also apply a little under my chin and neck.
Kayla Q.
Kayla Q.
Cleveland
1 month, 3 weeks ago
I use my finger tips. Less is more with this product. If you use too much it will start to bunch up and roll up on your face. If you don't use too much I think it works pretty good.
Tory N.
Tory N.
Fort Worth, TX
2 months, 2 weeks ago
After I apply my moisturizer and let that soak in, I apply a small amount (less than a dime-sized amount) and start by working it into the T-Zone and spreading to the rest of the surface of my face. I've accidentally used too much and it will flake off. I've seen that turn people off!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Courtice, ON
2 months, 2 weeks ago
I mix primers in with my face cream, along with a sunscreen, and apply it all over the face
member-994ca96ca
member-994ca96ca
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Put a small amount on the finger tips and dab it on your face, then use your hands to rub it in (a great alternative would be a large flat brush )
Karmen B.
Karmen B.
Byblos
4 months ago
T zone area and cheeks where i have visible pores
Toni S.
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
7 months ago
Love putting a small amount on my fingers and warming this product before working it into my T-zone and then spreading ht excess to all surrounding areas!
dayany s.
dayany s.
bernardino de campos sp
7 months, 2 weeks ago
I use my fingers and use the product like a primer under foundation and concealer
stormi N.
stormi N.
7 months, 3 weeks ago
I just use this where i have large pores which is my T zone and cheeks. I highly suggest applying this product with your fingers and take time rubbing it in..really makes a difference. And be careful on how much you squeeze out becasue a very little goes a long way!
Casey K.
Casey K.
Russell Spgs, KY
8 months, 2 weeks ago
I usually just apply it with my fingers, mainly my pointer and middle finger. I use it under my eyes, and then work outwards towards my cheeks. I also use it on my nose, and above my nose between my eyebrows. It's very smooth, and it blends well.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Kingsley, New Brunswick, NB, NB
8 months, 2 weeks ago
its awesome. i seriously cant live without this in my purse
Katie W.
Katie W.
Wauwatosa, WI
8 months, 2 weeks ago
I used to just apply it to my nose and cheeks with my fingers and blending it just like that, but I find that dabbing it in all over where you have large pores with a damp beauty blender or any other makeup sponge makes it last a bit longer and blurs your pores and imperfections out a bit better.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Lakeland, FL
9 months, 1 week ago
I usually apply it with my hands, just a dab on my pointer fingers and then I blend it in. I personally love this product and I think it makes a huge difference.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Meadows Place, TX
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I apply it under my makeup everyday. It is really good as a primer and makes my foundation stay on better.
haily b.
haily b.
Clearfield , UT
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I wash my face, apply a face oil and then put this on top, its dreamy and the feeling of soft dewy skin lasts all day!!
9 months, 3 weeks ago
It's best to smooth over the skin and then press in gently in your problem areas. This way it really gets in there and fills in your pores!
Jen K.
Jen K.
10 months ago
I have been using a makeup sponge and it goes on smoother than using my fingers.
Deena A.
Deena A.
Sunrise, FL
10 months, 1 week ago
I apply a bit to my cheeks with my fingers.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Algona, WA
11 months, 1 week ago
I apply a bit on my nose forehead and chin and then blend out! =)
Verônica R.
Verônica R.
1 year, 1 month ago
Eu aplico distribuindo em varias áreas do meu rosto, logo em seguida eu espalho com os dedos ( porque pra mim não existe pincel melhor do que os próprios dedos rsrsr) com movimentos do centro do rosto para as extremidades pq assim pq ajuda na circulação!! :)
Jaime K.
Jaime K.
1 year, 2 months ago
I apply other make ups with a brush. But with this I just place dots of it on different areas on my face and rub it in with my finger.
Ambar L.
Ambar L.
1 year, 3 months ago
you can apply with a small brush but the best way I found is with the fingers, covers very well and can expand perfectly .
Allison R.
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
2 years, 10 months ago
I use my fingers and them use foundation with a beauty blender.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Des Moines, IA
3 years, 11 months ago
I find it works the best when I pat it on. I only have pore issues around my nose, so after I've applied all of my makeup, I take a little dot of this and pat it over my pores, gives a great silky feeling and doesn't seem to clog my pores either!
Somantha S.
Somantha S.
3 years, 11 months ago
I find this works best for me if I pat it into the areas where my pores are larger.
dani p.
dani p.
Sioux Falls, SD
4 years, 2 months ago
Press it INTO your skin, rather than rubbing! If you rub, you are enlarging your pores, making them more visible.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Gilbert, AZ
4 years, 5 months ago
I apply it the same way I apply concealer, by patting it down. Works perfectly!
Cathi L.
Cathi L.
Bethlehem, PA
4 years, 6 months ago
I apply it after my moisturizer/serums. I use a small amount on my fingers and dab it on my T-zone and under my eyes.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 7 months ago
I moisturize, let my face dry, then dab this on in tiny amounts with my fingers where needed. Then, when I'm finished, I layer my Too Faced BB Cream in Vanilla Glow over it. :3 It's magical.
Genna L.
Genna L.
Hamilton, ON
4 years, 10 months ago
I dab it on where needed before blending it out
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Marietta, GA
4 years, 10 months ago
I used my Sephora primer for oily skin first on my whole face, then take a small bit of this on my fingertips and pat it only on my cheeks right next to my nose where my pores seem to be the largest. Then I apply foundation with a flat top brush and pay concealer over to seal it a little extra, then finish with powder!
Jillian Q.
Jillian Q.
Glen Allen, VA
4 years, 10 months ago
I use my fingers and "pat" it into my skin, focusing on the areas with large pores.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Webb City, MO
4 years, 10 months ago
I use my fingers. I know this is supposed to be used to diminish the look of pores, but I really like using it under my eyes- I find it helps the concealer go on much more smoothly. For the rest of my face, I prefer a more mattifying primer, like Urban Decay's.
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
Christiansbrg, VA
4 years, 11 months ago
I used my fingers when using it on myself on clients i use a foundation brush or beauty blender sponge
Talia A.
Talia A.
Rochester, NY
4 years, 11 months ago
I use it after my moisturizer in my t-zones like mid forehead down my nose, my chin and most of all right next to my nose in my "sinus" area i guess ill call it...my pores are huge, and using this under all my makeup makes a smooth surface with the illusion of small pores!
ANA G.
ANA G.
BAKERSFIELD, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
I apply it with my fingers like if i was applying moisturizer...
Kali K.
Kali K.
Bethlehem, PA
4 years, 11 months ago
Use your fingers start from middle of fce and work outward a little goes a long way
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
La Pine, OR
4 years, 11 months ago
I use my fingers to start and blend it all out with a foundation brush.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
4 years, 11 months ago
I just use my fingers and apply in a dabbing or patting motion. It makes pores less visible and uses less product compared to sweeping it on your face.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Macon, GA
4 years, 11 months ago
After using my moisturizer, I squeeze small amounts to my fingers and blend outward from my nose.
Annika B.
Annika B.
4 years, 11 months ago
Apply a small dot to my finger, dot in areas needed, and gently blend it in with my fingers
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
4 years, 11 months ago
Use my fingers :) applys so smoothly
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
4 years, 11 months ago
I use my finger to dab a small amount onto my T-Zone. I pat it on as opposed to rubbing it on, per their instructions.
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
4 years, 11 months ago
I just use my fingers sometime i use a little makeup brush but its better using your fingers
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Knotts Island, NC
BLEND WITH THE fingures
Heather M.
Heather M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
4 years, 11 months ago
I use my fingers to apply this on a clean moisturized face. I have also used it with a beauty blender over makeup throughout the day.
Jenni A.
Jenni A.
Hixson, TN
4 years, 11 months ago
I use my fingers to apply it to my entire face. A little more heavily in my t-zone and chin area.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
4 years, 11 months ago
I bought it from Sephora, and they recommended using your fingers, so that's what I do. It seems to work well. Eliminates the look of pores, smooths skin...I like it a lot.
LaToya F.
LaToya F.
4 years, 11 months ago
I also applied using my fingers, after using a moisturizer but before putting on foundation.
Candi E.
Candi E.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
4 years, 11 months ago
Just my fingers! Clean ones:)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Colonial Hgts, VA
4 years, 11 months ago
I use cotton balls. It goes on great.
Gina H.
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
I use my fingers to apply. It goes on really smooth this way.
Penelope C.
Penelope C.
Kingwood, TX
4 years, 11 months ago
I use PoreFessional in my t-zone only, to diminish the appearance of my large-ish pores. I use my fingers to apply, starting from the center of my forehead/nose/chin, and spread it outward.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
New haven, CT
4 years, 11 months ago
I just apply primers with my fingers like a lotion.
Johanna G.
Johanna G.
Tampa, FL
4 years, 11 months ago
I apply this with a concealer brush . just a little covers a large section. apply on the section where your pores are most noticible.
Jennina A.
Jennina A.
Tustin, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
I just use my fingers. A little goes a long way. Try not to apply too much otherwise you'll get a greasy feeling. Also only apply it in areas in which you'd like to conceal your pores :)
Chalsae D.
Chalsae D.
Coshocton, OH
4 years, 11 months ago
I usually apply some oil free moisturizer to my face because I have horribly dry spots then I apply the POREfessional. I just blend it in with my fingers. I sometimes wear it alone or I'll add a little physicians formula pressed powder on top. I don't like having heavy make up on. I like that this product has a little coverage so that I can skip the foundation and such sometimes!
Cathy B.
Cathy B.
Los Angeles, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
I just use my fingers to blend it in and apply.. my fingers are my best tool.. smooths it out perfectly