hafsa b.
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
Is that a good product for oily skin people? and its so expensive why???? whats so special about this primer?
Cisca A.
Cisca A.
Santa Ana, CA
3 years, 2 months ago
I have very oily skin. Especially around my t-zone area and this primer works perfect for me. I feel it helps mattify my foundation. With this product a little goes a long way, it is definitely worth the price.
Chloe P.
Chloe P.
Kennesaw, GA
3 years, 3 months ago
Porefeshional by benefit is a must have product. I have dry skin and the primer helps to moisturize and minimize pores, while leaving a light floral scent. Overall, I gave this product an A!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Richmond, KY
3 years, 3 months ago
I have really oily skin and it worked perfectly for me! It's just a high end primer/brand, it's gonna be more than drugstore ones.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
3 years, 3 months ago
I have very oily skin. When I used this during the winter, I really liked it. Now that it is warmer, I find it doesn't do much for my skin type. And I'm noticing it isn't really hiding pores either.
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Grand Rapids, MI
3 years, 3 months ago
It is a good primer for oily skin; however, you may be able to use substantially cheaper drugstore primers with similar success. It is very high quality, but may not be worth it when others are out there.