Stephany V.
Santa Ana, CA

Does Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer is for oily skin? Coz I have tried is I feel my skin more oily

Micah Rose E.
Micah Rose E.
Kansas City, MO
1 month, 1 week ago
Stephany- Not sure. I usually apply it and then wait a bit. It's made my skin more matte than oily.
Rizza Jan P.
Rizza Jan P.
Cebu City
2 months, 3 weeks ago
I have tried it and it works perfectly well. Though at times it may have a bit of a greasy feeling but that's because I haven't used my mattifying toner. But other than that, it works wonders. Make sure to set your make up in place with a setting spray.
Jess T.
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
2 months, 3 weeks ago
It made my face matte, not shiny or greasy.
Regina D.
Regina D.
Bossier City, LA
3 months ago
It made mine greasy! It also clogged my pores. I won't use it again.