sara M.
sara M.
Frankfort
As a silky primer, does this sit well with oily skin?
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Tulsa, OK
1 month ago
I find this is real hard with my oily skin. It does look fab for a short while but if it's a hot day then the oil is coming back through and it seems to clog my pores.
Hollie U.
Hollie U.
Nottingham
1 month ago
Noooo it looks pretty to start with but throughout the day my oils come through like nobodies business! They come through with a vengeance! I much prefer the Matte Rescue version for my oily skin it just controls them in a way the original doesn't for me, the Matte Rescue lives up to the hype of the original for me whilst the latter fell short.
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Estancia, NM
1 month ago
I do not use this all over my skin- due to the fact I have oily skin I only like to use this on areas where my pores are problematic. I would not recommend using this all over your face, this primer is for pore concerns. But to answer your question correctly, in the spots I use it, it sits flawlessly and I have ridiculously oily skin!
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
1 month ago
I have combination skin which can be more on the oily side at times and I can't use this primer. I find it tends to slide my foundation around, not set it or help it apply.