Maddyson S.
Maddyson S.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay first off I've been DYING to get my hands on this just because I've seen so many makeup artists raving about it. So I held my breath and bought it. Let me just say... I'm so disappointed. My skin is pretty dry. So when I applied it I felt like my skin just dried it out and I had to use a ton of the product to see any difference whatsoever. Then when I finished my makeup and looked to see if it helped at all with the overall appearance it looked the same as any other time I've done my makeup. I felt like there was no difference at all.
I tried to stay positive and use it a couple of times because I thought maybe I just need to keep trying and I'll eventually notice a difference. Nope. It still wasn't doing anything for me. Plus it had such an odd smell. I'm sure some people think it smells nice but to me it was not pleasing.. It was a nice smooth product but I ended up just giving it to a friend. Not what I was hoping for. On a brighter note the packaging was cute. Just not worth the money.