Yagnanira R.
Yagnanira R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only does the item come within really cute packaging, the consistency of this product was beyond amazing. This product comes out in a natural tan type color but once smoothd onto the skin, instantly turns into a clear color where you don't even notice you had put anything onto your skin. While applying, I absolutely fell in love with how light and airy the product had felt. It was like putting light, fluffy, and airy mousse and/or whipped cream on the face which was something I greatly appreciated about this product. With normal face primers/pore erasers, they tend to become sticky and this one left my skin felt quite smooth and supple.The application was incredibly smooth. And much to my surprise, I didn't have any areas of uneven application that needed extra blending. I usually have to spend a bit of extra attention blending near my nose. Perfect application. That was impressive.But I always hold on to my skepticism. I work 12-15 hour shifts on an ambulance. And it's summer in Vegas. Possibly the most heinous conditions for makeup. By the end of my shift, I came home and scrutinized.