Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer
Quickly minimize the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. The translucent formula contains a vitamin E derivative known to protect skin from free radicals.
- Complements all skintones
- Helps makeup stay put
- #1 best-selling Prestige Face Primer in the US
- #1 best-selling Prestige Face Primer in the US for 3 years
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Silica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isododecane, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Cyclohexasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Limonene, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Bht.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,901 Q&A
- "i got the small one and it's great. i have oily/combo skin and it works for the large pores on my cheeks near my nose, sort of. it erases most pores but some i guess are too big to fill completely and my nose pores still show as well.. other than that, it's great and goes on fantastic, it's a light shade and good overall. " in 5458 reviews
- "I have received some samples from Sephora and I can personally say that this product really works and a little goes a long way." in 74 reviews
- "I used this product one time and one time only, it sunk into my pores and made my skin look like it was flaking off... no watt will I ever try this again!" in 65 reviews
- "A little goes a long way; the product applies almost like silk on my face with a nice, light scent; I can notice immediately my pore size shrink." in 57 reviews
- "I have been putting this as something to try but haven't gotten around to it and am super excited that I now have a sample size to try before splurging on a full size!" in 46 reviews
I can see why this primer is so loved by so many as it truly does fill pores and even kinda blur a little too, so yes it does exactly what it’s supposed to do, a little went a long way, and I even loved that it was a nude color.
I only used this in my t zone which also happens to be where I get oily because I have combo skin (currently oily/dry).
Since this is a pore filling primer, I guess I kind of assumed that it would also be mattifying since so many pore filling primers are matte.
Although it did amazing for my pores, I looked greasy and shiny and I’m not even super oily so I obviously won’t use this in my t zone anymore because I’d rather use a matte primer for my t zone instead.
I don’t have huge pores so I don’t really need this but it was a gift and I was excited to try it because I never woulda purchased it on my own.
I might try it on the rest of my face since it might work for that.
I think it’s a great product btw and really does work, just didn’t work out for my skin type and I’m kinda sad because like I said it works hella good.
I have oily skin (extremely), and I mainly use this on the pores on my cheeks, so I don't know how it works for the T-zone. I don't know if it is super oily in that area or not, but it doesn't get oily on my cheeks, and my cheeks tend to also get oily on their own.
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal® Waterproof Mascara used in photo
e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen used in photo
Y'all, I really wanted to love this product. I put in all the research. Read every review, good and bad. Waited MONTHS to actually purchase it because the price seemed steep for the amount of product you get. When I finally bought it, I couldn't wait to try it.
I was AMAZED at how smooth my skin looked after using this and doing my full face. However, when I checked an hour or so later, the oils had broken through dramatically, my pores looked more accentuated, and my makeup looked dull and cakey.
It did an awesome job at first, but if you have oily skin or need your makeup to be long lasting, this WILL NOT do it for you. I mean, maybe it will, maybe I got unlucky, but I was SO bummed to return this after all the years of hype about it. Just not worth the price since it really only fills in pores short-term and doesn't do anything else for your skin.
This is also a great value, it isn’t very expensive to begin with but a little bit of this product goes a long way. I bough the smaller size and I still have so much product left.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos