Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer
Quickly minimize the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. The translucent formula contains a vitamin E derivative known to protect skin from free radicals.
- Complements all skintones
- Helps makeup stay put
- #1 best-selling Prestige Face Primer in the US
- #1 best-selling Prestige Face Primer in the US for 3 years
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Silica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isododecane, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Cyclohexasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Limonene, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Bht.see more...
Top Questions See all 7,321 Q&A
- "i got the small one and it's great. i have oily/combo skin and it works for the large pores on my cheeks near my nose, sort of. it erases most pores but some i guess are too big to fill completely and my nose pores still show as well.. other than that, it's great and goes on fantastic, it's a light shade and good overall. " in 5458 reviews
- "I have received some samples from Sephora and I can personally say that this product really works and a little goes a long way." in 74 reviews
- "I used this product one time and one time only, it sunk into my pores and made my skin look like it was flaking off... no watt will I ever try this again!" in 65 reviews
- "A little goes a long way; the product applies almost like silk on my face with a nice, light scent; I can notice immediately my pore size shrink." in 57 reviews
- "I have been putting this as something to try but haven't gotten around to it and am super excited that I now have a sample size to try before splurging on a full size!" in 46 reviews
I didn't think a primer could be so amazing, but this one is! It has met and exceeded all of my expectations of what a primer should do. I have normal to dry skin and this primer worked great for me. I highly recommend you try this primer if you haven't yet ! You won't be disappointed!
It has a great faint citrusy smell, and the primer itself didn’t feel Cakey.
I would definitely retry this in a larger size (trial size?) before buying it full sized, just because this one time use sample was cool but the true test of a product sometimes depends on multiple uses. So at this moment I couldn’t say I’d buy it over my smashbox primer (I’m pretty loyal to the primerizer) , butttt I would use my Sephora insider points to retry it in a larger trial size.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos