Benefit Cosmetics the POREfessional agent zero shine - shine vanishing pro powder

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

BeneFit the POREfessional agent zero shine - shine vanishing pro powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Okay. Is this basically a mattifying finishing po...Be the first to answer!
  • Dies the product really keep you from getting too shiny?2 Answers
  • I know many people use it over their makeup but has anyone tried to...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a quality powder that does the job." in 1 review
  • "If anything I found myself doing touch ups even more than when I'm not wearing it." in 1 review
Mary R.
Mary R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This definitely seems to reduce shine when applied and last for a little while. I'm not in the habit of carrying a lot of makeup with me for touchups so I haven't tried applying later in the day. The application tools it comes with (the cap and hidden brush) are ok, but I find similar to other benefit products with similar features they are not as good as solo items and make the powder container larger than necessary. I'd prefer to apply with a larger brush and the lid allows for clumps of powder to build up on the brush in spots.

A good product not sure it is worth the price.
Ade A.
Ade A.
Bronx, NY
I really enjoy using Benefit Porefessional products. This powder/brush duo has been my go-to for a couple of years. I use it to set my foundation when pulling off a simple daytime look. I also use it to help set contouring styles. I do find I don't need it if I used a primer beforehand. A little pricey, but it's long lasting and includes a little brush at the bottom of the container.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Minneapolis, MN
This was a really disappointing Benefit product. The packaging is awful - the brush is supposed to twist into the bottom of the cheap, plastic container and all it does is smash the brush... I usually just give up and store them separately. The actual product itself is ok... Nothing I'm obsessed with. I'm definitely on the hunt for another shine reducing product....
olivia v.
olivia v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much!
I always have problem with my make up cause I sweat easily but when I found this product, I don't worry about my sweating anymore cause this product gave me the perfect matte finish every time my skin starts to get oily and shiny or when my make up it starting to melt.
Keep it up, Benefit!
Lesley D.
Lesley D.
I have very oily skin, and I always use this product to cut down on the shine or glow on my chin and forehead. It makes the pores on my nose less visible. I think this product is wonderful and always use it when I'm wanting to look my best. Can't put on my face without it.
Hayley W.
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA
I borrowed this from my sister. It's very cute packaging and it's nice it comes with an easy to use dispenser and it's own brush. She uses it for touch up on the go. I certainly thought it made my face less shiny and oily; but the powder is a little dark coloured for me.
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I was disappointed with this product. I pre ordered this because I thought it would be perfect for touch ups throughout the door and it fits perfectly in my handbag. But it didn't really do much of anything and I immediately replaced it with a different product.
Alaina W.
Alaina W.
Centennial, CO
This stuff is such a life saver on long school or work days! The built in brush and lid are so convenient and easy to use. I wasn't sure what to expect from this stuff, but it is totally worth the buy! Essential for beginners and makeup gurus alike!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Norwalk, CA
I use this almost everyday I love it! 🙆 After blotting I apply this and my skin is no longer shiny or oily amazing and works wonders a bit pricey but if you have the money get it! Only con is sometimes gets patchy on my t-zone area 🙁
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got it as a gift, I don't use it much, since I don't have oily skin. I use it on my t zone sometimes and does keep my makeup in place looking nice longer. Gives a smooth finish. Don't like the brush it comes with its very rough.
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Can this be used as a setting powder for lipsticks?
Rebeka E.
Rebeka E.
Cleveland, TN
I have really oily skin, would this be a product for me? Does it really work?
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dies the product really keep you from getting too shiny?
Gladys P.
Gladys P.
Versailles, KY
Does this really help for oily skin? I have a matte foundation but i still have oily skin, is it worth it??
Becca K.
Becca K.
Stratford, CT
I LOVE the matte lotion & primer. What is the benefit to the powder? Is it worth having the trio?