BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Our Shine-control Powder Joins You In Your Top-secret Mission For Smoother-than-smooth Skin. Pores And Shine Don’t Stand A Chance! Just Twist, Tap & Sweep To Look Fresh-faced, Without A Trace!

•  Instantly Minimizes Shine
  •  Helps Smooth The Look Of Pores
  •  Invisible Wear

Talc, Nylon-12, Aqua (Water), Magnesium Myristate, Lauroyl Lysine, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Silica, Isoceteth-10, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate. [+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 08064/A.
Please Read The Ingredient List On The Packaging Of Your Product To Be Sure That The Ingredients Are Appropriate For Your Personal Use.

• Dies the product really keep you from getting too shiny?3 Answers
  • Does this really help for oily skin? I have a matte found...3 Answers
  • Okay. Is this basically a mattifying finishing powder? I...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional: Agent Zero Shine
  • "If anything I found myself doing touch ups even more than when I'm not wearing it." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a quality powder that does the job." in 1 review
tahnea e.
I have very oily skin. I normally use PTR's mattifying gel under my makeup, use a finishing powder that controls oil over my makeup, then use UD oil control makeup setting spray, and I'm still blotting my face after 4 hours. I got this as a sample, and I'm happy to say it's an improvement over what I've been using. I used this under my makeup and skipped the makeup setting spray to really test it out, and my face was matte for a few hours, then the oil started to come through, but I didn't need to blot until around the 6th hour! I don't like using it over my makeup, as it does take off my foundation. I will be purchasing the full size, I like how this feels on my face better than the PTR gel (for some reason it feels oily even though it mattifies) and use it under my makeup, but I will continue to use blotting papers for touch ups during the day.
Ashley B.
I use this every single day. Instead of foundation I conceal any imperfections with a brush and buff it out to a flawless finish. I use this to set whatever I’ve concealed and I get so many compliments. People ask if I’m wearing makeup because my skin looks so good and this is my secret. It blurs the pores and imperfections, all you need is a small amount!! The packaging is so cute too.
JOYCE T.
New York
Because i love the porefessional original primer i figured i will branch out and try this powder. I tested it it out between winter and spring. I get really oily and this absolutely did nothing for me. I really hated the packaging as well. The brush was too prickly and made me itchy everytime i put it against my skin. Just a no go for me over all.
Jessica T.
Appleton, WI
I absolutely LOVE this product! 110% satisfaction here! I apply my foundation, powder, and then this lovely product! I typically place it through out my t-zone area. It seriously minimizes the appearance of my pores instantly and helps keep my face from getting extremely oily as the day goes on!
keisha u.
usa
Absolutely love benefit Cosmetics to it this Foundation is a very natural finish to it I really enjoy that the packaging is super cute it kind of reminds me of like a little investigator kind of like Sherlock Holmes kind of I'm very impressed with this and have bought it multiple times
Alison H.
This is a great loose powder, and the packaging is cute. The packaging is what attracted me to it, but it is messy to use on the go. It is also a little inconvenient. There is no mirror (a must for on-the-go reapplication), and there are too many pieces of the product to keep up with. There's the powder, a TINY brush, and the cap that you're supposed to tap the powder into. Would not repurchase this product.
Jailee B.
I really really enjoyed this product.  It goes on nice and light and makes your skin appear flawless unlike drug store bands that tend to make your skin look dry and dull this makes your skin a beautiful smooth matte canvas!
Lauren B.
Greenfield
Ok not my favorite powder as much as I love me some benefit bit this is really awesome on my nose! It keeps my foundation locked right into place without having that really heavy and cakey look and feel to it!
Priscilla W.
Charleston
Love love love ... the formula melts and blends so easily into the skin. I wish the price was a little less. Overall I recommend this product to anyone looking for a poreless look.
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these products so bad they are amazing , so good so powder , the highlighter everything is amazing from this brand , this is one of my favorite brands ever i love them so much
Gladys P.
Versailles , KY
Does this really help for oily skin? I have a matte foundation but i still have oily skin, is it worth it??
Sandy S.
Dies the product really keep you from getting too shiny?
Rebeka E.
Cleveland, TN
I have really oily skin, would this be a product for me? Does it really work?
Caroline P.
Can this be used as a setting powder for lipsticks?
Alaina W.
Centennial , CO
Does this tend to cause breakouts? Does it make your skin feel cakey?