BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A three-piece set to minimize the appearance of pores. This powerful trio of mighty-yet-mini pore products includes the POREfessional Face Primer the The POREfessional Matte Rescue Invisible Finish Mattifying Gel and the POREfessional: Instant Wipeout Mask. They delivers ultra-smooth skin, help clean your pores, and create the look of a silky-soft, matte complexion. First, clean pores with the POREfessional Instant Wipeout Mask, a dual-sided mask designed to unclog and clean out pores around your nose, forehead, and chin. The special-textured fabric has woven, cottony fibers that gently exfoliate and remove pore impurities with skin-clarifying mushroom extract. Then, use the The POREfessional Matte Rescue Invisible Finish Mattifying Gel to smooth away imperfections with diamond powder, known for its soft-focus, pore-blurring effect. The lightweight, water-based gel reduces the appearance of shine and absorbs excess surface oil for a natural-looking, matte finish. Finish off your beauty regimen with the award-winning, The POREfessional Face Primer. It instantly minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines for a smoother-than-smooth complexion. Apply the lightweight, silky balm alone, under, or over makeup. Reapply throughout the day to mattify shine and target any problem areas. This translucent, oil-free formula compliments all skintones and locks in your makeup. This set contains: - 0.10 oz The POREfessional Instant Wipeout Mask - 0.50 oz The POREfessional Matte Rescue Invisible Finish Mattifying Gel - 0.25 oz The POREfessional Face Primer Research results: In a consumer panel survey on 64 women after using the Instant Wipeout Mask and Matte Rescue Invisible-finish Mattifying Gel for 1 week: - 97% said their skin feels cleaner, smoother, and tighter In a consumer panel survey on 62 women after using the The POREfessional Face Primer and Matte Rescue Invisible-finish Mattifying Gel for 1 week: - 90% said pores were less visible see more...

Erica S.
So in love with this mattifying primer. I ended up being addicted to their original POREfessional primer and didn't think this new formulation could measure up but boy was I wrong, it's amazing & perfect for oilier skin. The two primers are actually nothing alike. This mattifying one is clear & very gel like without the stickiness of a gel and the original is beige colored and feels more silky. The original works best for drier skin but I have normal to oily and haven't had an issue even though it can feel a bit slick when applying but once dried it's fine, that's the original. This mattifying one feels soothing & almost immediately takes away any shine or oil and blurs all my imperfections. My makeup lasts forever with this. obsessed
Kristen F.
Hamilton, NY
Pore Professional is hand-down the best primer that I have ever used. I received a sample of this at Sephora recently, and it literally changed by beauty game. This miracle cream fills in your pores, smooths your whole complexion, and makes your other make-up go on flawlessly. I really only need some tinted moisturizer or some powder over this and it looks like I have a full face of make-up on. Unlike other primers that I have tried, this cream goes on completely matte (no shine or oil at all), which I love. It is a very thick consistency, and you can really tell that it is sinking in as you use it and really covering it all up. I just love this product and would recommend it to anyone!
Crystal S.
Macon, GA
I have struggled with my oily, shiny, greasy face for years. I was in Ulta recently asking the girls that work there the opinion for best primer & she immediately ran here & said, "Use any primer you want but use this first". Matte Rescue has literally rescued my makeup looks. It is mattifying without drying & accompanied with some other primers I've used & foundations, this has finally worked for me. It is a little on the pricey side but I can't find anything that will keep my makeup shine free for longer than an hour or two. It is definitely worth putting in your arsenal. Extend the life of your primer, foundation, powder & more with this little bottle.
Vanessa N.
I just got this set from Sephora and for 30.00 you get 3 products the pore mask the gel cream and the primer. This works for all skin tones ofcourse and really helps to minimize pores in this 3 step system. I really recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried any of these products and get trial sizes of all 3. Start off with the little mask you put on your nose it's a little pad you press the button on the package to release the product and saturate the mask apply that take off after suggested time then apply the gel moisturizer and then ofcourse the porefessional primer then continue with your regular makeup routine. Makes your skin feel clean and smooth
Ashton C.
Victorville, CA
I recently purchase this because of all the amazing reviews. And don't get me wrong, it's good. It helps make my skin smooth and soft and really makes foundation go on like a dream. There is a lot of silicone in the primer which I think helps a lot with the "blurry" effect. However, with all the hype surrounding it and and the hefty price tag ($30 for .75 ounces. That's LESS THAN an ounce of product!) I just had higher expectations. Honestly, I think it works just as well as the elf primers and they are around $6. I am someone who likes to wear primer every day and I can't be spending $30 on a primer I need to replace that frequently.
Rebecca W.
Mesa, AZ
Ladies, gentlemen, and all of my oily friends! I have found the holy grail make up primer for the spring and summer...at least for me!
I live in a climate where it gets to 100-120 in the spring and summer. It's the worst for a girl with oily skin who LOVES her make up.
I picked up this primer on a whim and my goodness, it's the best one I've tried yet! It's a cooling gel texture that leaves my skin feeling refreshed and able to breathe! It definitely has a scent, but I really enjoy it. It's a fresh and clean scent.
I truly didn't think this would work as great as it does. I'm so happy that I was wrong!
I highly recommend this product!
Becky P.
Plant City, FL
I have struggled with large pores ever since I can remember. I am always searching for something that will shrink the size of my pores so my face doesn't look like a pin cushion. I was so excited to try this, but it does not work for me. I do not notice any difference in pore size whether I use under or over my makeup. It seems to get a cakey consistency and I can always see where it's been applied if I try to use it to prime my face.
I do LOVE the smell. It is fresh and fruity, kind of smells like the old Gap perfume called Pink. I still use it because of the smell. But I would not recommend it for its purpose of minimizing pores.
Jennifer B.
Lindenwold, NJ
I really really enjoy this product! I have always been a fan of the original porefessional balm primer and have been purchasing/using for years so I was excited when they added more items to this line. I have very very oily skin, especially in my T-zone. I use this on my freshly washed skin, before applying my porefessional primer, and it keeps me matte and shine free all day! I've read reviews before of people complaining about the fragrance, but it just smells exactly like the porefessional primer so I don't see that as being an issue.
Jackeline C.
I've been trying it post-moisturizing in the morning on no-makeup days as well as pre-foundation application on makeup days. It made a slight difference on the days I don't wear makeup, as it did help keep my usual oil/shine at bay for a couple more hours. When I added it to my usual foundation/makeup routine, it didn't make a significant difference in oil control - I could easily just use a more matte finish foundation plus an oil-control setting spray and my makeup would've lasted just as long.
Lita M.
Pflugerville, TX
I cannot express how much I love this primer. I've been using Tarte foundation for almost a year now, and every other primer I used (from cheap NYX products to fancy Smashbox primer) left me with wrinkles in the foundation by the end of a 12-hour day. I went into Ulta and explained my problem, and a woman there suggested this, as she uses the same products and, like me, has an oily face. This primer keeps my face matte and oil-free, keeps my foundation from creasing, and smells great.
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
What would you say is the best part and worst thing about this product?
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
Does this really work? I need something to cover the pores around my nose. The older I get the bigger & more noticeable they get. Will it help cover them?
Fantasia S.
I heard that the Maybelline Baby Skin Primer is a good dupe for this. What's the difference between the two?
Britney B.
Anyone that is acne prone feel like this has made their skin worse? I am prone to breakouts and am wondering if this is worth the try.
Rachel N.
Dorchester, ontario
I'm oily but dry in some spots, does this cling to dry patches?