BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A three-piece set to minimize the appearance of pores. This powerful trio of mighty-yet-mini pore products includes the POREfessional Face Primer the The POREfessional Matte Rescue Invisible Finish Mattifying Gel and the POREfessional: Instant Wipeout Mask. They delivers ultra-smooth skin, help clean your pores, and create the look of a silky-soft, matte complexion. First, clean pores with the POREfessional Instant Wipeout Mask, a dual-sided mask designed to unclog and clean out pores around your nose, forehead, and chin. The special-textured fabric has woven, cottony fibers that gently exfoliate and remove pore impurities with skin-clarifying mushroom extract. Then, use the The POREfessional Matte Rescue Invisible Finish Mattifying Gel to smooth away imperfections with diamond powder, known for its soft-focus, pore-blurring effect. The lightweight, water-based gel reduces the appearance of shine and absorbs excess surface oil for a natural-looking, matte finish. Finish off your beauty regimen with the award-winning, The POREfessional Face Primer. It instantly minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines for a smoother-than-smooth complexion. Apply the lightweight, silky balm alone, under, or over makeup. Reapply throughout the day to mattify shine and target any problem areas. This translucent, oil-free formula compliments all skintones and locks in your makeup. This set contains: - 0.10 oz The POREfessional Instant Wipeout Mask - 0.50 oz The POREfessional Matte Rescue Invisible Finish Mattifying Gel - 0.25 oz The POREfessional Face Primer Research results: In a consumer panel survey on 64 women after using the Instant Wipeout Mask and Matte Rescue Invisible-finish Mattifying Gel for 1 week: - 97% said their skin feels cleaner, smoother, and tighter In a consumer panel survey on 62 women after using the The POREfessional Face Primer and Matte Rescue Invisible-finish Mattifying Gel for 1 week: - 90% said pores were less visible see more...

Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
I love this primer. It really does make me matte and blurs out my pores. I got all the ladies in my family to buy this and if they don't love the matte one like me they love the regular porefessional. Go out and buy this primer. It's great !
Brittany D.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional: Matte Rescue more...
I didn’t love this product but I didn’t hate it either. It’s watery and I don’t feel like it was very mattifying and I have combination skin. I didn’t notice a smell or fragrances some people love it but I personally will not purchase agaib
Caden C.
This is a bit of a trickier primer to work with. When I first applied this product it balled up and looked textured on my skin. Very smooth and slick to the touch, this primer does minimize my pores. The lasting power isn't very great either. I find the best way to apply this is to pat it in rather than rub. I probably would not buy this product again but I would reccomend this to anyone with oilier skin with large pores.
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Review for: Translucent more...
I have this POREfessional stick that I personally feel doesn’t do very much. I have oily skin and this doesn’t really minimize that. For the price you pay and quality you get, not worth it. Will not purchase again.
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
Review for: Translucent more...
This product is fantastic! A little bit of this product goes a long way. I have combination skin with very large pores and this product helped make my pores less noticeable. The product smells amazing. I gave this product 4-stars because I noticed my face breaking out several days after using this product.
Cindy V.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional: Matte Rescue more...
This product keeps me matte three times better then everything else I've tried. It comes in a much bigger bottle with much more product than other options on the market, and you only need a tiny bit so it lasts forever!! It dries quick, smells good, and makes my skin look pretty and smooth. Nothing has stopped my oil, but I found a product that worked!
Ashley K.
I have oily skin and this is the only primer I have found that keeps me matte all day! I bought this at Ulta on their sample rack for $12 I will definitely be going back to purchase the full size! If you have oily skin and haven’t found your perfect primer, try this! You won’t regret it!
Karla W.
San Francisco, CA
The best place to buy anything you need for your pet. The best place to buy anything you need for your pet. The best place to buy anything you need for your pet.
Kayla L.
This product does a great job at filling in my pores in the t zone area!! It goes on nice, it’s a bit tacky but that’s to be expected when using a pore filling face primer! I highly recommend. I’m currently on my 2nd bottle.
Patricia L.
Plantation, FL
This primer is amazing! It covers all my pores and gives me a smooth base to put my makeup on. It’s really silky and it doesn’t crease on my face. I’ve been using it for a couple of years now and it has never failed me!
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
What would you say is the best part and worst thing about this product?
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
Does this really work? I need something to cover the pores around my nose. The older I get the bigger & more noticeable they get. Will it help cover them?
Fantasia S.
I heard that the Maybelline Baby Skin Primer is a good dupe for this. What's the difference between the two?
Britney B.
Anyone that is acne prone feel like this has made their skin worse? I am prone to breakouts and am wondering if this is worth the try.
Rachel N.
Dorchester, ontario
I'm oily but dry in some spots, does this cling to dry patches?