BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A limited-edition eyebrow kit with brow bestsellers and two PRO tools. It's a magical brow kit blowout! This set includes everything you need to instantly transform skimpy, patchy, and barely-there brows into great brows. Define, fill, tame, and shape your eyebrows with this must-have set. It is the fun and foolproof way to become your own brow expert. This set contains:- 0.1 oz/ 3 g Gimme Brow brow-volumizing fiber gel- Brow Zings total taming and shaping kit for brows- 0.01 oz/ 0.34 g Goof proof brow pencil super easy brow-filling and shaping pencil- 0.1 oz/ 3 g ka-BROW! cream-gel brow color with brush- 0.1 oz/ 2.8 g High Brow pencil creamy brow highlighting pencil- Angled eyebrow brush and spoolie- Brow mapping tool- Signature tips and tricks see more...

• So since the Gimme Brow gel is being recalled, does that mean thi...3 Answers
Taylor B.
Niagara Falls
this is the best product i've ever used..... i use it all the time and it lasts a while, the price isn't too much it's perfect... you can buy it at basically any drug store and it's worth it i promise!!
Manda G.
This product was nice, the packaging is nice. I don't find that i gravitate towards this very much however. I've been mostly using my Nyx Micro Brow pencil more over my high end products.
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
this is seriously the best eye brow product ever!!! The color is a perfect match for me and I even use the little wand brush that the product comes with, it’s absolutely perfect!!!
Sar B.
New Albany, OH
It may just be me, but the color doesn't compare to anastasia's line. I don't really care for the products, as I need some that doesn't require precision and a lot of time.
Teresa P.
Lewisburg, WV
This is a quick way to get the perfect brows. I love the how easy it is to match the color for my light complexion and blonde hair. Not too light and not too dark!
Britney S.
Greeneville , TN
I really enjoy all of benefits eyebrow products! My favorite is the tinted volumizing brow gel! It doesn't make my eyebrows hard and crusty like some other products can. It's so quick and easy for when your in a hurry and don't have time to fill in your eyebrows. This set is an amazing deal especially if you haven't tried out any of their brow products
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
I knew at the whole eyebrow thing but I would have to say I would purchase this product again it's really easy to use it basically lasts all day it's my go-to for my eyebrows and other makeup products they have an amazing line of makeup and it's not too pricey so yes I would recommend this product to anyone
Jazmin A.
Love how this set has everything you need pretty much! No room for improvement I like it very much as it is. I am a first time user of it but I'll definitely keep purchasing it. I would recommend to others
Jessica R.
Salyersville, KY
This is a great set to find exactly which benefit brow product that fits your brows needs best! Benefit has the best brow products in my opinion hands down. I love the precisely my brow pencils and the gimme brow best! But that is always a personal preference.
Priscilla H.
Westminster, CA
These are my holy grail brow products! I love that I get them all in one package and ALL the brow products. I wish they'd keep it instead of making it a limited holiday edition thing. This literally has everything I use and I love it! PLEASE BENEFIT KEEP IT!
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
So since the Gimme Brow gel is being recalled, does that mean this set is no longer available for purchase?