BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A limited-edition eyebrow kit with brow bestsellers and two PRO tools. It's a magical brow kit blowout! This set includes everything you need to instantly transform skimpy, patchy, and barely-there brows into great brows. Define, fill, tame, and shape your eyebrows with this must-have set. It is the fun and foolproof way to become your own brow expert. This set contains:- 0.1 oz/ 3 g Gimme Brow brow-volumizing fiber gel- Brow Zings total taming and shaping kit for brows- 0.01 oz/ 0.34 g Goof proof brow pencil super easy brow-filling and shaping pencil- 0.1 oz/ 3 g ka-BROW! cream-gel brow color with brush- 0.1 oz/ 2.8 g High Brow pencil creamy brow highlighting pencil- Angled eyebrow brush and spoolie- Brow mapping tool- Signature tips and tricks see more...

• So since the Gimme Brow gel is being recalled, does that mean thi...3 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This set is really amazing. You get 5 full size brow products that start at a minimum of 20 dollars and they are all mostly more than that by at least a few dollars. You add the brow zings and the goof proof pencil you're 5 dollars from what this box costs buying those separately. The 179 value is exact and realistic. I have bought the sets more than a few times (the precisely my brow refined and defined set for 34) and it comes with your brow product a tool and a primer or gel and that's for 34 dollars. All the products youre getting here are also full size. You can't say that about the cheaper sets.
It just blows my mind what a value this is. I can't believe the price when all of these products are FULL SIZED. just wow.
All of these products are great quality and they all offer different brow looks. Thats really great considering there are many ways to do your brows and now you can switch it up for every day and different occasion without breaking the bank.
I do wish it came with the precisely my brow pencil rather than the goof proof pencil because there's no real defining pencil or product here but again at this value I can totally live with it.
They only offer two colors. 3 and 5. 3 is like a taupe and as I've said before taupe is a safe bet for everyone unless you have black or almost black hair. In that case 5 will work for you. So even if they dont have your usual color one of these two colors will definitely work for you for sure.
The packaging is to die for. Its very sturdy and can stand up on its own. It's pretty big for a box like the size of an encyclopedia and about as wide as a dictionary, maybe a bit wider. It's set up to look like a wardrobe. Its even got the little doors that have a metal looking plastic latch in the front that keeps the doors shut. It would look gorgeous on any vanity and is a perfect pre packaged gift.
As a gift it is perfect for the makeup obsessed girly girl in your life. Makeup is personal so it can be hard to buy for others but with this it shows more thought than a gift card but also gives many options to choose from so the recipient of the gift can pick the one that works for her the best and experiment with the rest of it.
Ita also an amazing gift to yourself. It saves you money in the long run on brow products and makes it really easy to experiment and find your own style.
All in all its a super easy to use kit with a magnificent deal on the price. Everything in this kit is useful to those with brows. Its also got a directions booklet or pamphlet in the bottom of the wardrobe thing to help beginners or those who need ideas or directions on how to use these things properly.
It really is a perfect kit. Best holiday set I've seen in a few years. Thanks benefit for blowing my mind once again.
Only buy at sephora or the benefit site. Anywhere else will be a fake and thats dangerous as no one is overlooking the ingredients they use in the black market. They also may look similar but don't feel or look similar once applied or when it comes to colors so its a complete waste of money to buy fake makeup and it hurts the brands and the economy so just purchase it from authorized retailers.
It is expensive but the quality is amazing and thats what you're paying for here. It's also a great deal so if you can afford it I wouldn't pass it up becaise this is limited edition.
Genesis M.
Im in love with this set. Just the product that comes with the brush is perfect to get natural brows without over lining them. My eyebrows are pretty thick so the pencil works for me if I have any sparse areas that need a little fill in . Everything else is just to make your eyebrows look like sisters but I’m ok without the other stuff
Carlie W.
Cartersville, GA
I got this little set as a gift and really liked it! It came with a few diff products and I like that I could really get a feel for them. Everything was very easy to apply and I’d definitely recommend
Kelli S.
Love this brow kit!! Benefit has some of the best brow products in my opinion, and their packaging is always so cute! Great deal for quite a few different products!
Kayla Nicole G.
Lugoff , SC
Benefit has stepped up their brow game! I LOVED THIS. I love all their brow products. I think the highlight pencil is the only thing I could skip on only because of the size. It's a bit large and bulky. Otherwise the rest of these products have gone into my holy grail. I adore them.
Sam W.
Washington, IL
Although I believe there are better brow products out there, I can say that I commend benefit for creating this package because overall this is an awesome deal! There are some flaws with these products, but nothing major enough that would make me not want to purchase these again.
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Lizelle B.
San Lorenzo, CA
I love my brows and love experimenting with new brow products. So this pack was a must have. I use these products everyday and it was waterproof and long lasting! I would die finally recommend because you have a variety of products to try.
Liz P.
Edmond, OK
This is the most amazing kit benefit has come out with. All of the best brow products, they are all FULL sized products! My kabrow and the brush add up to almost the value of the entire kit! Highly recommend this-they won’t last long!
Taylor B.
Niagara Falls
this is the best product i've ever used..... i use it all the time and it lasts a while, the price isn't too much it's perfect... you can buy it at basically any drug store and it's worth it i promise!!
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
So since the Gimme Brow gel is being recalled, does that mean this set is no longer available for purchase?