Benefit Cosmetics The Cheekleaders Squad Cheek Palette Bronze

A limited-edition, full-size cheek palette featuring new highlighter shades. What Else You Need to Know: Get pep-rally-pink cheeks with Pink Squad a full-size palette to blush, brighten, and highlight featuring the new Tickle golden-pink, super-silky highlighter. Glow, bronze, and win with Bronze Squad a full-size cheek palette to highlight, contour, and bronze featuring the new Cookie golden-pearl, super-silky highlighter, and new Hoola Caramel Medium-Deep Matte Bronzer. This Palette Contains:(Each sold separately)Pink Squad:- 0.17 oz/ 5 g GALifornia Blush- 0.17 oz/ 5 g Tickle Highlighter- 0.28 oz/ 8 g Hoola Matte Bronzer- 0.25 oz/ 7 g Dandelion Blush- 0.32 oz/ 9 g Dallas Blush- BrushBronze Squad:- 0.17 oz/ 5 g Cookie Highlighter- 0.28 oz/ 8 g Hoola Caramel Medium-Deep Bronzer- 0.28 oz/ 8 g Hoola Matte Bronzer- 0.28 oz/ 8 g Coralista Blush- 0.17 oz/ 5 g Gold Rush Blush- Brush

I am interested in getting a Benefit palette with multiple bronzes. Is this a good option or should I look at something with Hoola and Hoola Lite?
Is it worth the money?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics The Cheekleaders Squad Cheek Palette Bronze!
Cleveland
I bought this palette for Cookie highlight and the Hoola bronzer. Cookie is a beautiful, pearl, non-chunky highlight with a lot of payoff without emphasizing texture. Cookie was not available as a single when I purchased this, but take note the single has .28 oz of product, but the Cookie highlighter in this palette is .17 oz. Hoola is a great staple in general, and having them all in one kit would be great for travel in theory, but one of my blushes arrived broken, so I’m not sure it would travel well. The mirror is also a little small for the size of the palette/price. The Caramel bronzer reads a bit too orange on my light to medium skin tone with cool undertones. The blushes are fine, but they seemed to get a little chalky on my face when I tried to build them, not the “lit-from-within” look, so don’t go overboard. Overall, I still recommend this palette though!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Benefit Cosmetics The Cheekleaders Squad Cheek Palette Bronze uploaded by Francesca A.
Purchased at: Grasshoppers
I received this as a gift from a friend and I was very intrigued by it. All five shades are full sized (8 grams each) and one was exclusive, but has since been re-released as a single (highlight in shade Cookie). I like the shades in this palette and will use all of them except Hoola Caramel, as it is way too dark for me. I may only use that when I'm doing makeup on others or as an eyeshadow. The price is a lot fot a palette ($80 CAD) which is mental. However everything is of good quality, except the brush, which is only good at applying contour, but not blending it.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Sensitivity
Kansas City
Benefit Cosmetics The Cheekleaders Squad Cheek Palette Bronze uploaded by Anastasia M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this palette , it’s my go to bronzer palette , it comes with hoola and hoola Carmel so I can try a light bronze look one day and a darker one another . Sometimes I mix them . The highlighter is pretty but not super blinding . It’s buildable though . The blushes are pretty and have a hint of gold they are not to harsh and you can build them up . It has a small brush that I don’t use but it’s a bonus. It’s a great deal to get the whole palette instead of piece by piece . You get your moneys worth for sure .
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great value and good way to try out a variety of Benefit products. However, the shade range is a bit bizarre. If caramel bronzer works for you, the blushes and highlighter will be way too light. Nonetheless, the formula on all of these is great. The highlighter is blinding, but too light/icy for my skin tone (light-medium olive). I'll use it as an eyeshadow.
Dry / Blackheads, Sun Damage
erie
Benefit Cosmetics The Cheekleaders Squad Cheek Palette Bronze uploaded by Meggy D.
Love love love!!!!! Everything about this palette makes me the happiest ever. In that photo of me I’m wearing the hoola caramel bronzer and it has turned me on to deeper shades to bronze the face 😻😻😻 not to mention cookie is such a beautiful high light for the face. This product is definitely expensive but I’m sure I’ll be using it non stop for a long time ❤️
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines
OMAHA, NE
Benefit Cosmetics The Cheekleaders Squad Cheek Palette Bronze uploaded by samantha F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Y'all .... The only color that I don't like is the first one on the top because of the gold spray sparkly over lay. The rest is amazing! The cookie high lighter is worth every penny and I'm so happy with my purchase. I made my friend buy one too and she was happy. I'm also glad they made the cookie highlighter a single pan highlight
Salem, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
I truly love this palette everything about it. It's beautiful and has all the right product for me. The brush I don't really use as it is so small and I rather use something I'm comfortable with using. The price is a bit steep but I had to have it. I would buy again once I ran out. Or it would be a good gift idea for me!
Oily / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness
Mount Airy, MD
Benefit Cosmetics The Cheekleaders Squad Cheek Palette Bronze uploaded by Courtney C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a beautiful palette!! I love how big it is, and that you get 5 full size pans! The bronzers blend really well and the 2 highlights are beautiful!! I absolutely loved the cookie highlighter when I swatched it in Sephora. Once I saw this palette had cookie in it along with 2 bronzers and 2 blushes for $60 I was sold! This palette is fantastic and so worth it!
Combination / Acne, Sun Damage, Dark Spots
Hollywood, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved EVERY SINGLE ITEM in this palette! The two bronzers mixed together make a beautiful color! The highlighter has that wet glowy look that is just perfect and the two blushes are perfection. I dont really like the brush, but I dont really care that it’s there either, I have used it with the highlighter.
Oily / Acne, Redness, Fine Lines
Athens , TN
Benefit Cosmetics The Cheekleaders Squad Cheek Palette Bronze uploaded by Lacey A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This palette is great..it has everything that you need in one..you get 5 full size products for $60, a $150 value..works for all skin tones..bronzer, contour, 2 blushes and a highlight..they are all so beautiful..this is limited edition..I highly recommend this..
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
San Antonio, TX
7 months ago
Lauren B. • 7 months ago
YES! The highlighter is so gorgeous, the bronzers are so nice, and the blushes are so pretty. Everything blends out seamlessly and just the quality over all is top notch, so I would definitely recommend getting it
Las Vegas, NV
7 months ago
Ashley P. • 2 months ago
I use it every single day and the cookie highlighter is my go to!! It has a great matte bronze and a shimmer bronze option and it’s great quality