Benefit Cosmetics The Bronze Of Champions uploaded by Meka H.Benefit Cosmetics The Bronze Of Champions uploaded by mya m.Benefit Cosmetics The Bronze Of Champions uploaded by Angie J.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Your “goddess” On With These Believable-bronze Makeup Essentials! Filled With Sexy Bestsellers, This Tan-talizing Box Of Beauty Has All You Need To Get Out There And Glow For Glory.

Kit Includes:

• Is this more for dark Or light skinned tones? 1 Answers
  • The products are real size or travel one?1 Answers
  • Ive been looking for a new bronzer. But I'm also very fai...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics The Bronze Of Champions
  • "from the amazing bronzer that suets any type of skin color to the eye shadows its just all amazing." in 1 review
  • "The eye shadow is one my favorites for every day wear." in 1 review
  • "The hoola bronzer is my all time favorite!" in 1 review
samantha h.
union
ahhh this is something i get scared to run out of bc its amazing i am running out of the stuff i got now and the colors are amazing and u get a good amount of product for the price .. i have use it for about 4 weeks i would recommend this to anyone ... good birthday gift too
Jenny N.
I absolutely love this bronzing pallet. A lot of bronzer gives you that shiny orange look. I feel natural and pretty when I use this especially in the summer when I want to add a little color to my face.
Amanda S.
Hampton, VA
LOVE benefit bronzer. It’s the only bronzer that isn’t orange on my face and it isn’t super dark either. It is the only brand I will use and it is totally worth the price it lasts a long time and I recommend it to everyone!
Sylia B.
I just started using this product and I love it! I love the fresh feeling my skin gets after using this product. My skin feels fresh and clean. The only negative part about this product is the smell. It smells a little bit like the ocean (in a bad way) but I've grown use to it and hardly notice it anymore.

I recommend it !!!

love it very much
Megan M.
The  "swipe-and-go" products which flatter me and last for hours. Benefit's "Creaseless Cream Eye Shadow/Liner" ($20.00) is one such product. When I don't want to fuss with shadow but know that I cannot leave the house without it, I use "R.S.V.P.," a sparkling champagne which gives me a wide-awake look. "Skinny Jeans" is a sultry hue I use for lining and on my lid. As "LipGlossandSpandex" says, it is truly a gorgeous shade, a blend of pewter and taupe. These shadows have a lot of pigmentation and do wear for long hours sans creasing or fading, especially over a great primer. The best part is that you can use them by themselves or as a base for other colors to create unique tones.
esperanza r.
San Antonio , TX
If your looking to try new products but don't want to spend 30+ dollars on one products you don't know if you will even like try these small bundles they are usually less than one full size product but last a good while. This is exactly how I feel in love with hoola because I bought this bronzed goddess set. Try it out before committing to a full size product.
Alicia C.
San Diego, CA
Benefit always makes me happy with every product made but with these certain products, i love this the most! You are actually left with beautiful bronzed face! The highlight is amazing and works and every skin tone. The lip gloss just sets the look and is for every girl that wants to be a bronzed beach babe.
Becky D.
1260 Birch Tree lane ,scottsburg. indiana
I haven't tried this only but word of mouth but everyone gives it rave reviews! I woul love to have this bronzer collection, the lip collection and the cheeky collection and all of their collections! Everyone says it's a must have! I'm putting it on my bucket list! So if anyone sees this I would do anything to have all their collections!
Abigail R.
Bell gardens
Amazing bronze kit that benefit came out with. Gives you that summer feeling. I purchased mine at Sephora of course. Was a little pricey but it works amazing I have purchased it in the past so I knew how it worked. I feel like the compact that it is in could be bigger.
Grace G.
Avondale
This is an amazing bronze to use during summer. I met my expectations and I'm glad that I tried it. This was very effective and my first time using it. I would totally recommend it to another friend.
Joyce H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I live out in the stix, not close to a mall at all. Where can I find this online?
Louise B.
What are the products like?
Sarah J.
Wheeling, WV
Is this Limited Edition?
Taylor K.
Milwaukee, WI
Ive been looking for a new bronzer. But I'm also very fair skinned and bronzers that are too dark or to orange colored look weird on me. Can anyone describe the shade of this bronzer?
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Which bronzer shade is in this box?