BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Our Silky Pink Primer Takes Your Complexion From Dull To Darling! Simply Blend It On For The Look Of Brighter, Smoother Skin.

Soothing Raspberry & Chamomile
Light-reflecting Pigments
Flatters All Skintones

Water (Aqua), Octyldodecanol, Glycerin, Cetyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tapioca Starch, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Phenoxyethanol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Tribehenin, Caprylyl Glycol, Mica, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate13, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Peg100 Stearate, Polyisobutene, Benzophenone4, Sorbic Acid, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Bht, Disodium Edta, Iron Oxides (Ci77492), Fragrance (Parfum), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Methylparaben, Aminomethyl Propanol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Sorbitan Isostearate, Tin Oxide, Sodium Propylparaben, Sodium Ethylparaben, Alumina, Methylparaben, Linalool, Silica, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Red 33 (Ci17200), Polyquaternium7, Citric Acid, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate. N° 0913074

• I've heard many great things and some bad things about th...1 Answers
  • I have a couple of sun spots that are barely noticeable. ...1 Answers
  • Is it good for combo skin or just one type? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "my first impression of this primer was great, i searched a bit on my hand at sephora and it made the skin look really bright and made my skin glow without it being oily. when i bought it and tried it on my face, it did give the same effect to my face, but i'm not sure if i would consider it a primer, it doesn't give the intended effect of a everyday primer, it didn't make make up show up better or last longer or anything. i tend to use it as a whole different step as primer, i usually apply it and my traditional primer. it's not like i regret buying it because it tends to help get rid of the " haven't-slept-in-five-days" look i tend to have after, well, not sleeping in five days. i really do love this product, it is really nice and the packaging is really cute which is always a plus, the downside of the packaging is you can't really tell when your running out of product which is kind of stressful. it seems it like has become an essential at this point, even when i'm not wearing makeup." in 57 reviews
Janeigne N.
Right to the point- I kept one side of my face bare and put the brightening primer on the other side. No difference whatsoever. None. I then applied liquid foundation to both sides- wondering if it would work better as a straight up primer. It did not. Dissapointing. I have ot learn not to buy into the hype. In the end this girl had to break up with That Girl. So, my search for primer that does the job goes on...and on..!!!
Malika S.
Glendale, NY
Wow where do I start. I bought this product because it seemed like an ‘affordable’ and effective primer. I first tested it on my hand and felt a slight stinging sensation but thought nothing of it as it went away after a minute. Then I made the mistake of putting this on my face. I felt the same stinging / burning sensation, and thought immediately that I probably should return this, but I didn’t remove it from my face. I applied my makeup as usual, and not only did I notice no difference as far as longevity (actually made me more oily) or really any sort of skin benefits go, when I took my makeup off at the end of the day I saw so many breakouts! Currently panicking and trying to reverse the damage. Don’t buy this.
Danielle S.
Canonsburg, PA
This is one of the first primers that I ever tried back in the day and I have to say it still holds up pretty well. Even though the market is flooded with new primers every day I do feel like this is one that I reach for more often and some others. It’s brightening and get a great finish and it does seem to fill in my pores and wrinkles. Would recommend.
Susannah P.
I found that while this primer does go on smoothly, but it doesn’t brighten like it claims. It works great as a primer,but if you expect it to brighten your face, you’ll be disappointed. Overall, I wouldn’t recommend it and won’t be purchasing it again.
Sky R.
Rayville
While the That Gal Brightening Face Primer has a pretty pink color, and it does brighten the skin and give a fresh appearance, that’s about all it has going for it. It acts like more a strobing product than an actual primer. I does nothing to keep your makeup in place, so expect separation.
Selina C.
Greensboro, NC
This primer is great for brightening your skin and giving you a more awake look. It adds shine and hides pores. For me, I like a primer that provides a good base for my makeup and makes it last longer on. I do not feel like this primer does that.
Rini S.
I really like this primer because it covers a lot of skin with very little product. I wasn’t sure I trusted the brightening claim considering you put other makeup on top of the primer however, I do see a difference so super happy about that!
landy m.
to be honest i was a little underwhelmed with this primer, it blurred out he spots needed but it made me feel uncomfortable with the styrofoam feel to it. after a while i stopped using it and looked for more primers, most likely will not go back to this one ✨
Madeline L.
Lightweight primer. Has a fruit scent with a beautiful sheen to it. Gives a healthy look to the skin.
Works great with any foundations. The consistency is that of a face moisturizer. I recommend this to anyone with combination skin.
Megan G.
Corona, CA
This is such a great primer. It smells like dandelions and has a rosey tint to help brighten and illuminate the skin under foundation. I personally, love to mix this in with their porefessional primer and it’s that perfect balance of pore filling yet illuminating.
rachel m.
ireland
Is this primer worth the price????
Kendall P.
Is it more brightening or neutral? Thinking of purchasing Not sure how well it is though! Xx
cinthia p.
Can you wear just this product with out putting foundation over it?
Egle  B.
Wexford
Can I get a free sample to review it
Kristi M.
Palm Coast, FL
Does the Benefit primer feel greasy?

back