BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A must-have, trio to minimize the appearance of pores and dark under eye circles. Reduce the look of pore problems with this trio. The POREfessional: matte rescue invisible finish mattifying gel targets oil and shine, while the The POREfessional pro balm quickly minimizes the look of pores and fine lines for ultra-smooth skin. This set includes it's potent! eye cream, a brightening eye cream to reduce the appearance of dark circles and promote younger-looking eyes. This set contains: - 0.75 oz The POREfessional pro balm - 0.25 oz The POREfessional: matte rescue invisible finish mattifying gel - 0.1 oz It's potent! eye cream Beauty tip: Apply Matte Rescue and then pat the POREfessional Pore Primer on top. Pores, shine, and fine lines will appear less visible, and makeup glides on so smoothly. see more...

• I've used the porefess primer. But what about the other product, ...1 Answers
  • I am very interested in this product and I would like to know if ...1 Answers
  • I've been seeing a bunch of Youtubers use this an... Be the first to answer!
Adrie M.
Pemberton, NJ
I live and breathe by Benefit products and if I had to take 1 thing on a desert island, it would be my porefessional primer. Since day one of use, I got daily compliments from strangers about my makeup. I won’t live without it! Other benefit products loved: They’re Real! Mascara and Brow Shaping Pencil! I’m 34 years old - see pic below. Believe me, it’s not that great without my Benefit products. #Giftcrush #benefit #porefessional
Abbi S.
Louisville, KY
Added the Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer to my wishlist this season! I had the pleasure of trying a friend’s before a girls night out, and I’ve never seen my face so smooth! My pores are more obvious than I’d like them to be on a daily basis, but this primer made them disappear! After I️ applied it, my foundation went on so flawlessly and stayed in place all night. It’s affordable because you only need a small amount to do the trick. The POREfessional will last you forever! I can’t wait to see if this is in my stocking on Christmas morning!
Marissa C.
Crystal Lake
This primer definitely helps with the appearance of large pores! It is not the most dramatic improvement but one of the best pore perfecting primers I have used for sure! The matte rescue version helps my super oily t-zone but is not long lasting by any means so that was disappointing. The eye cream was wonderful and helped improve the appearance of fine lines and helped make me look more awake, no complaints with the eye cream at all. Overall this was a great set but I wish the matte primer lasted longer!
Bertina M.
Farmingdale, ME
Benefit poor professional pro bomb is a game changer. It not only primes your face but it minimizes oil and pores. Our. I use it without foundation and it gives a nice matte finish. I highly Recommend this product.
Dedra D.
Waco, TX
Benefit has gold in this little bottle! I use Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer everyday before my make up and after moisturizer. I love the product and have at least two bottles at all times so I won’t run out. It makes my large pores disappear. I have even used it alone, with no makeup for that reason. I highly recommend this product and other Benefit products, as well.
Ana P.
Odessa, TX
I received this as a gift for my birthday! It’s amazing I really love the primer! Your face looks sooo great that you practically don’t need anymore, just mascara, concealer and that’s it! I don’t know about the price but I recommend this!
Araceli M.
The reviews on this product are Amazing it's to pricey for me but I have always wanted to try this out! Seriously this is one of those products that I want to be able to talk to people about but I haven't even recieved it in my ipsy yet!!!!! Noooooooooo
• r.
I am in love with these products!! They never fail on giving me that Instagram glam look!! The price is somewhat expensive but it is well worth it! I always recommend this to anyone with somewhat big pore or to anyone who wants that flawless finish!
Shannon D.
Mount clemens, MI
Probably one of my favorite primers! I love the porefessional primer! It fills in my huge pores, and smoothes out my skin for a flawless base. It's a little pricey but totally worth it, especially in a gift pack like this one!
Savannah B.
I have been seeing this everywhere for a long time. Before I started getting a lot more into makeup, I never used a primer. Now realizing my skin and all of my imperfections, I should have been using one a long time ago. I was very excited to try out all of the goodies inside of this kit! It comes with the original Porefessional as well as the Porefessional Matte Rescue and the Its Potent Eye Cream. I use the Porefessional, it works so well at smoothing out my skin. With my having dry skin and acne and scars it provides me a smooth canvas. I haven't tried the Matte Rescue, because normally I like a normal satin or dewy look. I really love using the eye cream because it always makes my eyes look so much brighter and I look more awake! I've been looking on both Sephora and the Benefit website and I currently cant find it or the price. Individually the original Porefessional is $49 for value size, $41 medium and $12 for the travel. The Matte Rescue is $28 and they Potent Eye Cream is $34 for the original size.
laura b.
Somerset, PA
Is this product really worth it? I hear people talk about it all the time!
Angélica M.
Heredia
Why everyone loves it? I'm dying to try it and see if it is worth it but... Why every ones love it? Does it really reduce the size of your pores when you apply it?
Ashley H.
Germantown, MD
I've used the porefess primer. But what about the other product, is it worth it?
Abbie C.
Is this product good for oily skin?
Jasmine S.
Barnsley
I am very interested in this product and I would like to know if it works for people with large pores?