BeautyBeauty SetsCosmetic SetsBenefit Cosmetics
Superstar Steal Set Featuring a Full Size Roller Lash Mascara & Mini High Beam

Score TWO Benefit bestsellers with this mascara & highlighter value set! Get super-curled & lifted lashes with FULL-SIZE roller lash mascara & add a luminous glow with mini high beam satiny-pink liquid highlighter! It’s everything you need for curled lashes & a natural-looking glow on-the-go!

Score two Benefit best sellers with this mascara and highlighter value set.; It's everything you need for curled lashes and a natural-looking glow on the go!; SET INCLUDES -; Full Size Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara; Mini High Beam Satiny-Pink Liquid Highlighter

Hi I have seen this product and have wanted to buy it is it worth the money ?
Im new here but I would love to be a part of this ‼️
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Superstar Steal Set Featuring a Full Size Roller Lash Mascara & Mini High Beam!
Christina M.
Renton, WA
My favorite mascara to date. It's lengthening and thickening without the clumping my lashes to the point they look like spider legs. Holy grail product.
Danielle I.
Leesburg
I used lash stiletto for a long time and I’m so happy I finally found a mascara that compares. This ones has a really small thin wand that makes it easy to get every eyelash and the color is very black which I love. I will continue to buy this as long as I wear makeup
Suzanne C.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love this mascara. It makes lashes look long and separates them very well. I highly recommend and I will buy it again.
Veronica C.
Garland, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this mascara probably more than the They’re Real mascara! I have a slight curl but this did help make it more noticeable. I love how its now in brown too! :)
Destiny C.
Sparks, NV
I love this mascara! Lasts all day and super easy to apply. I use this product everyday and taking it off at night is a breeze because is doesn’t stick to my face. During the day there’s no flaking or irritation. I would absolutely buy again!
Kaylee W.
Birmingham, AL
I bought this on a whim and it is AMAZING. Both of these items are essential to my daily routine. The mascara is the best in the game and this highlighter is great if for someone who likes to wear it with or without makeup.