BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Have you used Benefit Cosmetics Sun Beam Highlighter? Would you c...2 Answers
  • Is this better than the powder ones ? Is it sticky or nice pigmen...2 Answers
  • What's better powder highlighter or liquid highlighter ? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This highlighter is perfect if you are trying to capture a summer glow, or if you are trying to enhance your skin tone, or the appearance of bronze/sun exposure. " in 5 reviews
Yasmeen Y.
Kuwait, Farwaniyah
Benefit Cosmetics Sun Beam Highlighter

It's a good product for summertime. It's a metallic gold colour, fluid in consistency leaves a moderate visible golden highlight. Just like Benefits High Beam it mimics a nail polish bottle and applies with a brush. Lasts forever! The product is versatile as you can apply it directly to the areas you want highlighted and blend with you fingertip. The product also works well when mixed in with skincare creams, moisturizers or liquid/cream foundations. Gives it that extra allover glow. Probably works best if you have some skin pigment, for pale skin-tones it would look unnatural. This product has a higher sheen than High Beam
Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Mabel. 💄.
I love this highlighter for summer time. Moon beam was too light for me and this was perfect. I’ll even mix a little with my foundation for a little more radiance. Would definitely repurchase. It last so long I’m wondering when I’ll need to!
Phoebe M.
Batavia , OH
So many highlighters have cooler/silver tones which can leave my washed out. This highlighter gives a good glow and warmth. It’s not sparkly (which many powder highlighters are) which keeps me looking my age and not like a glittery teen!
Madison G.
Lock Haven
If you're looking for a lovely, healthy, summery glow, look no further than this highlighter! I always look like I've just been running in the sun when I put this on, and it complements my ultra fair skin perfectly
Rɛaɢaռ W.
Use it on my beauty blender. Espically love this color in the summer. It give a gorgeous bronzed look which I love. Easy application and my little bottle has lasted me a long time which is an added bonus
Brie G.
Eugene, OR
Very pretty and subtle! Not glittery, and not too shimmery but sheer and glowing highlighter. I received this as a sample size and like the gold tone to it, however I don't think it works on my light/gold undertone skin. This would be beautiful on someone with deep skin!
Amber W.
La Crosse, WI
It gives such a beautiful glow on top of liquid foundation. Gives golden/champagne undertones. Pros: can be used with or without power. Can be sheer or build able. I always repurchase when I’m low.
Robriana F.
Savannah, GA
Pricey. Yes. But soooo worth the glow. I apply this before my concealer with my beauty sponge and after it all and I get a flawless glow. Last me about two months so not too bad for pigmentation.
betzy p.
manassas
Don’t know where to begin with I have so much things to say about this highlighter I love it it gives me such a nice glow in a second you just apply and then blend it so beautiful and I love this product I would recommend a total it’s great
Mariselda J.
Oxnard, CA
I always wanted to try this product,but looking at the reviews...Is it worth purchasing?
Ashlynne L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does this go on dark or is it a soft glow?
Kelsey L.
Mississauga, ON
Would this work for fair/porcelain skin?
Amy W.
What is the best way to apply this? It seems rather dark for a highlighter.
Anna S.
Bluffton, OH
Is this light enough to wear on a very (VERY) fair skin tone?