Benefit Cosmetics Sun Beam Highlighter

This Golden Bronze Highlighter Gives You A Natural, Sunkissed Radiance. Dot & Blend Over Makeup On Cheeks & Brow Bones For A Bronzed Glow.

Complements All Skintones
Wear Alone Or With Makeup
Adds Luminosity

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dimethicone, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone Peg7 Phosphate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth21, Squalane, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Butylene Glycol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Steareth2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hydroxide. N° 06184/A.

¿Comparando con otros productos con que consistencia se asimila?
Do u recommend this?
HooW do you ladies like this? I’ve been wanting to try this out for the longest time now but I always fall back on it, lol. Let me know!
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Sun Beam Highlighter!
Product Highlights
if you want to bronze from within then this is the product for you ! it’s easy to apply on your face but you should blend with a beauty blender or and foundation brush all over tour face. i would recommend to others !in reviews
...into my foundation and/or concealer. it goes on easy without any of that powdery look you'd get from powdered highlighters. i love that you could wear it alone as well, with no makeup and it just gives your skin a natural looking glow. there is no need to reapply, it literally stays on all day! if you're looking to try a highlighter this is worth a try and the bottle lasts you a long time as well!in reviews
This highlighter is perfect if you are trying to capture a summer glow, or if you are trying to enhance your skin tone, or the appearance of bronze/sun exposure. in reviews
Holly D.
Beverly, MA
Benefit Cosmetics Sun Beam Highlighter uploaded by Holly D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Benefit Cosmetics Sun Beam Highlighter is such an great little product! It’s a thick liquid, not runny. It comes in a tiny bottle that you can literally paint on with precise application. It dries quickly, but it blends beautifully, it has a gorgeous shimmer to it, and this will be beautiful on all skin tones. I think that this is such a gorgeous color that I even use it as a eyeshadow as well as a highlighter. This is so pretty and I can’t wait to buy the full size!
tavary C.
Rosharon, TX
Benefit Cosmetics Sun Beam Highlighter uploaded by tavary C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is so glowy and pretty, it’s really subtle on my skin tone, but shiny when hits the sun. I prefer powder since they last longer but the liquid highlighters are pretty too. I like using this on my eyelids since I like neutral eyeshadows.
Saima P.
Bellerose, NY
1,126 reviews
Benefit Cosmetics Sun Beam Highlighter uploaded by Saima P.
Purchased at: Macy's
@benefitcanada @benefitcosmetics high beam & sun beam liquid highlighter WHY I LOVE IT? satiny Liquid pink and gold highlighter accents cheek and brow bones for a dewy glow. Use as a spot highlighter over makeup or wear under complexion products for subtle luminescence.
Catherine F.
Benefit Cosmetics Sun Beam Highlighter uploaded by Catherine F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This highlighter is great for the summer glow look , trying to highlight your afternoon away on the beach this is your go to glow !
Carin O.
Coventry, CT
Benefit Cosmetics Sun Beam Highlighter uploaded by Carin O.
I received this in my Ipsy glam bag plus, and at first I was a little disappointed because the shade is kind of dark on me as a highlight, but too shimmery to use as a bronzer. I mixed it in with my BB cream on a whim and holy cannoli! I can’t live without this now! It adds such a nice sun kissed glow this way, and somehow makes my bb cream wear so much nicer on my skin!
Milena P.
Hillside, NJ
Benefit Cosmetics Sun Beam Highlighter uploaded by Milena P.
Beautiful but subtle. I recommend this illuminator for those who don't like a lot of brightness because it is very discreet.
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
I received this in my Ipsy plus a few months back. I really wasn’t excited to get it and I’ve tried it a few times but don’t love it. I usually stick to powders since I’m more oily. Usually creams and liquids of any kind just make me oily and there’s no use it in. This was no exception. I will probably use it a few more times and then forget about it until I find it and give it away.
Amy O.
This is a staple in my beauty bag. It is the easiest, most natural highlighter I have tried thus far. All you need is some highlighter, mascara and lip gloss for an flawless look that will last all day. As soon as you try it, you will be addicted too!!!
Aliza A.
Benefit Cosmetics Sun Beam Highlighter uploaded by Aliza A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This was the first highlighter I ever used and I still love it! It has really nice gold undertones and looks great on warm and tan skin tones. This is great for normal to dry skin because of the liquid formula. It blends well and doesn’t look cakey or accentuate acne, unlike powder highlighters. I absolutely love the formula! Really makes your skin glow. HIGHLY recommend if you want a warm glow! Benefit Cosmetics Sun Beam Highlighter
raz B.
minnesota
I love this product because I like to apply it almost all over my face I already finished one I would buy it again and again it’s long lasting and it gives you beautiful ✨ shine I would recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shannagh E.
North East Lincs, Waltham
il y a 2 ans
Benefit Cosmetics Sun Beam Highlighter what does this feel like on the skin? And what does it work like with foundation ect
Jarrod S. il y a un an
It is lightweight and blends well with foundation. It’s a smooth and creamy texture that doesn’t cake up one the skin.
Destine L.