BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #89 in Makeup Palettes

Swirl the four shimmering shades of peach, soft plum, pink and rose together and sweep powder on cheeks for a natural radiance.

• Instant sugary flush
  • Flatters all complexions
  • Includes a soft, natural-bristle brush

Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Bht, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol.

May Contain :

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Aluminum Hydroxide (Ci 77002), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).

• Do the colors stay separate throuughout or do they swirl ...1 Answers
  • How can I get this blush ??2 Answers
  • Is this product ok for sensitive skin? 4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Sugarbomb Sugar Rush Flush Face Powder
  • "not my favorite blush because it has some shimmer but it's a beautiful pink natural color!" in 43 reviews
  • "I have fair skin this gave just the right amount of color, and it smells good, too! " in 2 reviews
  • "It ahs a nice, pretty color when I put it on so I definitely recommend this " in 1 review
  • "The Bristles fell off and weren't very soft but other than that the colors are amazing and natural!" in 1 review
  • "This powder is great to add a wash of color to fair skin." in 1 review
Jennifer S.
Middleburg Hts, OH
This used to be one of my go to blushes! I will need to pull it out again now that I’m thinking of it... anyway! This is a great color and buildable. It is a little sheer which I like in a blush because it can be built up- makes it easy to keep from overdoing it and going to heavy. This is a beautiful coral-y color. It has a touch of shimmer but just enough to provide a glow and not be glittery.
Zerlaine P.
Miami,FL
This is a great blush. It isn't chalky and you don't have to really dig your brush in to get decent coverage. This particular shade is really flattering on a neutral skin tone, especially when you pair it with a tactfully applied bronzer. It also has notable staying power when paired with a good primer.
Madison G.
Lock Haven
This blush is sooo pretty on medium skin tones. I wear it all the time during the summer, when I'm running around outside getting tan. I don't like it much on me during the winter, but if you want a flushed, fresh air healthy look, definitely go for this one!
Vivian Y.
boston
I am almost done with my first box of this stuff and will definitely buy a second. For someone with a pale-ish skin tone this doubles as a blush and a bronzer. I don’t mix the colours together I actually use the brush across the product getting the blush on the top half and the gold/bronzer at the bottom of the brush and stroke that across my cheek fanning upwards. It’s super natural and lasts all day !
Katie N.
Sterling, VA
SugarBomb is where it’s at! I’m OBSESSED. For my fair complexion with warm/olive undertones this gives the perfect peachy pink flush to my cheeks. I always reach for it when I’ve got a warm eye look on. One thing I really Love is that you don’t need to be light handed with it. You can really dig your brush in and layer it on for your desired intensity.
Lauren S.
Spokane, WA
This stuff is amazing. I seriously can't think of any better cheek product! It has a swirl of different blush colors, so when you apply it, you have a balanced, flushed look! I love it so much. I've found that I don't need bronzer when I use this product! I always feel so beachy when I wear this!
Madeline C.
I love this product so much. The color is seriously amazing. I would say it depends but i would say more of an olive skin. It is super long lasting and looks great on. The product is super easy to blend using the brush it comes with. I would totally buy this product again.
Kirstyn S.
Love this brush. Such great colors. The pigment to them is perfect. Applies very nicely on skin! I wasn’t sure if it was worth the price at first since it’s obviously more than drugstore but I don’t think I could go back now!!
Gabi S.
Atlanta
This benefit blush isn’t in my top favorite ones, due to the shimmery look. Also after swirling the 4 colors together it doesn’t exactly give any of those colors just a regular pink. Still fun and cute like the others, but not a top color in my opinion
Hannah T.
kalamazoo
I find that this product is a good light blush. I think it’s best for tan skin during the summer time. It is buildable, but the more you add the more shimmery it gets. I would reccomend if you are looking for a lighter blush with shimmer.
Kaley C.
Denver , NC
Is this product worth the price?
Beth W.
North Wales
What does this product do???
Emily S.
Modesto, CA
Is this product ok for sensitive skin?
Elizabeth S.
Smyrna, TN
Is the color bright?
Stephanie G.
How would this color fare on olive skin tones?