BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #54 in Makeup Palettes

Swirl the four shimmering shades of peach, soft plum, pink and rose together and sweep powder on cheeks for a natural radiance.

• Instant sugary flush
  • Flatters all complexions
  • Includes a soft, natural-bristle brush

Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Bht, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol.

May Contain :

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Aluminum Hydroxide (Ci 77002), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).

• Do the colors stay separate throuughout or do they swirl together...1 Answers
  • How can I get this blush ??2 Answers
  • Is this product ok for sensitive skin? 4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Sugarbomb Sugar Rush Flush Face Powder
  • "not my favorite blush because it has some shimmer but it's a beautiful pink natural color!" in 43 reviews
  • "I have fair skin this gave just the right amount of color, and it smells good, too! " in 2 reviews
  • "The Bristles fell off and weren't very soft but other than that the colors are amazing and natural!" in 1 review
  • "This blush has a very natural looking feeling to it, if you apply it right it can create a very subtle look." in 1 review
Madeline C.
Doylestown
I love this product so much. The color is seriously amazing. I would say it depends but i would say more of an olive skin. It is super long lasting and looks great on. The product is super easy to blend using the brush it comes with. I would totally buy this product again.
Madison G.
Lock Haven
This blush is sooo pretty on medium skin tones. I wear it all the time during the summer, when I'm running around outside getting tan. I don't like it much on me during the winter, but if you want a flushed, fresh air healthy look, definitely go for this one!
Sara M.
Utica, NY
Loved this product! Really brought out my cheekbones, lasted all day without fading. There was a nice sheer on my cheeks and I got lots of compliments on it! I would buy this again and I highly recommended this product
To others!
Kirstyn S.
Love this brush. Such great colors. The pigment to them is perfect. Applies very nicely on skin! I wasn’t sure if it was worth the price at first since it’s obviously more than drugstore but I don’t think I could go back now!!
Srin Y.
The color is great, goes on flawlessly. Great blend of colors. This was my first time trying this brand, a little pricier than I would normally spend, but the size is generous and very glamorous case. It will not disappoint!
Hannah T.
kalamazoo
I find that this product is a good light blush. I think it’s best for tan skin during the summer time. It is buildable, but the more you add the more shimmery it gets. I would reccomend if you are looking for a lighter blush with shimmer.
Lauren Y.
Mason, OH
If you like glowy cheeks then this is a must. Sometimes I use this as a blush topper, sometimes as a blush alone. It's a nice light peachy brown shade when mixed together so if peachy glow is your thing you need this in your life. It builds up really nicely, you can make it more of a sheer glow or build up the color. I love this for a nice easy every day makeup or even full glam glow.
Katie N.
Sterling, VA
SugarBomb is where it’s at! I’m OBSESSED. For my fair complexion with warm/olive undertones this gives the perfect peachy pink flush to my cheeks. I always reach for it when I’ve got a warm eye look on. One thing I really Love is that you don’t need to be light handed with it. You can really dig your brush in and layer it on for your desired intensity.
Alina P.
Vancouver , WA
Super cute shimmery blush. Great color Combo and looks gorgeous on the skip. Gives a nice high light but is pretty pricy. I feel like this works great for an skin color, I personally have medium/light skin and I think it look flawless on
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is absolutely amazing!! The product is great at leaving a beautiful blushing look. It definitely holds its value. I highly recommend this product to many of my friends and family! Great brand and product!!
Kaley C.
Denver , NC
Is this product worth the price?
Beth W.
North Wales
What does this product do???
Emily S.
Modesto, CA
Is this product ok for sensitive skin?
Elizabeth S.
Smyrna, TN
Is the color bright?
Stephanie G.
How would this color fare on olive skin tones?