BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Do the colors stay separate throuughout or do they swirl together...1 Answers
  • How can I get this blush ??2 Answers
  • Is this product ok for sensitive skin? 4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "It has a great coral/pink color when swirled together that I think gives the perfect natural look that I especially love with my pale skin." in 3 reviews
  • "I have fair skin this gave just the right amount of color, and it smells good, too! " in 2 reviews
  • "The Bristles fell off and weren't very soft but other than that the colors are amazing and natural!" in 1 review
  • "I love the color of this blush because it works well on any skin tone, it's not too bright for paler skin tones, but still shows up on more tanned skin." in 1 review
  • "I've hit pan and I'm usually happy because it means I can buy another new blush but I'm sad to see this one go cuz it's amazing!" in 1 review
TheStylePro L.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
This is one of the best blushes ever created. The color is so pretty and light but visible. It gives me an instant freshness and makes me look 10 years younger. When I wear it I got the perfect glow without the extra shine or shimmer and is perfect for daily use. The quality is amazing too, is very smooth and soft on the skin, no patchiness and also wears all day without reapplying. I have to have it always in my makeup back specially for the Spring-Summer seasons.
Katie N.
Sterling, VA
SugarBomb is where it’s at! I’m OBSESSED. For my fair complexion with warm/olive undertones this gives the perfect peachy pink flush to my cheeks. I always reach for it when I’ve got a warm eye look on. One thing I really Love is that you don’t need to be light handed with it. You can really dig your brush in and layer it on for your desired intensity.
Madison G.
Lock Haven
This blush is sooo pretty on medium skin tones. I wear it all the time during the summer, when I'm running around outside getting tan. I don't like it much on me during the winter, but if you want a flushed, fresh air healthy look, definitely go for this one!
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
this product gives you a lot of bang for your buck for sure! it’s my absolute favorite right now! perfect for every day looks and is overall a really really great product! i️ would definitely buy agin and recommend to others!
Rebecca N.
Kenmore, WA
This is very shimmery which I’m not a huge fan of. I use it as more of a highlight than a blush. However it is pretty and easy to apply. It looks best on fairskinned people.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
I like the blush of Benefit. They are so pigment and apply very evenly. It stays all day long. It is very reasonable price. If you try any of them you would like them.
Crystal A.
Happy valley, OR
I love this blush! The prettiest glow ever..... It's perfect for my skin tone (fair with cool undertones) and eye color (green). I always love a Benefit product!
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I bought at Sephora because I needed a bronzer and a blush. I like Benefit and I wanted color because my face is pale. I was excited about the versatility. The price was reasonable and I'm so excited to continue to use it as I already live it from wearing it the first day.
Jeanette V.
Salinas, CA
This is hands down one my top ten favorite blushes of all time! It is my everyday go to blush! I just can't get enough of it! I'd you like a soft peachy/pinky blush color, this is definitely for you! I highly recommend it. It is reasonably priced for a high end product, but it's well worth the price. This is my second one as I hit pan on my other. It typically lasts me a good year! Benefit Cosmetics out did themselves on this one! I hope they never decide to discontinue it.
Kaley C.
Denver , NC
Is this product worth the price?
Beth W.
North Wales
What does this product do???
Emily S.
Modesto, CA
Is this product ok for sensitive skin?
Elizabeth S.
Smyrna, TN
Is the color bright?
Stephanie G.
How would this color fare on olive skin tones?