BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Our instant PRO-long primer acts like a magnet to lock on your foundation for 15 fresh & flawless hours. This invisible stick primer glides directly onto skin for optimal wear & a natural-looking finish. Go longer. Stay flawless!

• 94% said it helps foundation last longer
  • 97% saw an improvement in the look of skin/complexion
  • 97% said it enhanced foundation’s performance

Results observed in a consumer panel survey when worn with hello flawless oxygen wow! liquid foundation & hello flawless! powder

Stay Flawless Ingredients: Isododecane, Aqua (Water), Polyethylene, Polydecene, Silica, Nylon-12, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Polyglyceryl-10 Heptahydroxystearate, Paraffin, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Galactoarabinan, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytosterols, Bht.

May Contain:
Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

• I got a sample of this from Ulta. When I applied foundati...2 Answers
  • Is this little tube worth the money?!4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new primer lately, how would you ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "the [product:benefit-cosmetics-benefit-stay-flawless-15-hour-primer-stick-004-oz-travel-sizetrial-size] worked well for me. it didn't make my face feel too oily or too dry before putting foundation on." in 27 reviews
Lynn T.
I did not like this primer it did not help keep my make up on and here’s what happened.

First it’s very hard to blend out. I rubbed the stick on my skin, but I have to put it on ever spot I wanted make up to stay put, basically all over my face. I though I would be able to use my fingers to melt the primer and spread it around, but no... it real stays put (that’s the whole point of the primer right?, right.)

I use a brush to apple my liquid foundations making sure to buff buff buff because the primer isn’t suppose to budge so the found won’t blend as easily. There’s goes my quick morning routine.

By the afternoon I had patchy foundation around my mouth. Like I may have touch my make up so it bunched up but I couldn’t get it to blend back into place. All I could do way take it off! 😑

I like budge proof primers but it was making my morning difficult and if your make does move it looks even more noticeable
Kendra P.
Fort Smith, AR
I gave 3 stars bc this product is very thick. BUT it's very awesome at the same time. Very little product goes far! Its covers AMAZING!!! BUT when used under my foundation towards the end of day it seems to get cakey. I have tried different foundations but it's the primer. Just too thick. BUT it covers so well. Win some lose some.
Teresa N.
I’m going to honest, I hated this primer. I hated the application, the texture, everything about it. It’s unhygienic. I’ll let that slide a bit because you should always apply makeup to a clean face. The texture of the product itself is not good. I felt like I was dragging a glue stick on my face and that’s exactly how the product felt! After dragging it on my face I’d have to then go back and rub it in which didn’t blend well onto my skin. It felt like silicone was just clogging up my pores and then later exaggerating it. Don’t get this primer there are wayyy better ones.
Kirsten K.
Toledo, Ohio
I really don’t like this primer at all, which is sad because I love a lot of Benefit’s products! It was so hard to apply to my skin, it really pulled on my skin when I tried to put it on. It bunches up and it didn’t make my makeup stay like it promised. Stick to Porefessional
Megan G.
Corona, CA
Awful primer. I love benefit as a brand so much but this was my least favorite product of all time. I totally thought they discontinued this too but I guess not. You really have to work this into your skin after application but even then, it’s never evenly distributed so your foundation will cling and set in certain areas and look cakey in those areas but smooth in others. Do not buy this.
Kristina K.
I'm not going to lie this keeps my makeup in place all day. It is literally like a glue stick, and it looks like one too! However there are some draw backs, like first it dries so quick that you practically need to apply your foundation as you are applying the primer. Also, especially near the end of the day if you are to touch your face or try and touch up your whole makeup smears and it's almost impossible to fix. So if you want makeup to last all day then I recommend this but by no means touch your face at all or your makeup will smudge.
Erica C.
I love that this primer is in a stick form, making it super clean and easy to apply. I find its best for dry or combination skin, oily skin gets a little too shiny after a few hours, but I would recommend this to anyone looking for anyone looking for a stick primer.
Jessica M.
Valparaiso , IN
I don’t love that it’s a stick(feels unsanitary)but I was surprisingly impressed with the finish it gives skin and that my makeup looked fresher longer with it underneath. I probably wouldn’t buy it again just because the idea of bacteria building up on it is gross.
Alissa M.
San Antonio
I bought this at Sephora almost two years ago and I still have it, for two reasons. 1. I don’t throw anything out (I’m not fond of being wasteful) and 2. I never use it so it never finishes. I definitely would not purchase this again, nor would I recommend it. It made me oily, it made me break out, and it defiantly did not keep my makeup out for 15 hours, let alone 6. I think this would be well suited for someone with drier skin, who possibly had an even-ish skin tone and doesn’t wear a lot of makeup. Otherwise, steer clear girls!
Chassidy M.
Logan
You really have to make sure you follow directions and apply this the way you should. It holds up longer than most primers, but I didn’t make it nowhere near 15 hours before my makeup was looking weird. I have oily skin and it did seem to help in that area.
Alicia B.
Oakland Park, Fl
Is this little tube worth the money?!
Danielle S.
Proctorville , OH
How does everyone like this primer? I'm anxious to try it.
Brenda H.
Costa mesa, Ca
How do you all feel about this Matte Primer? Like, love, or hate?
Gladys W.
I don't use primer and i wanted to try one is this good for oily skin?
Klaudia D.
I've been looking for a new primer lately, how would you rate this product ?

back