BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Our instant PRO-long primer acts like a magnet to lock on your foundation for 15 fresh & flawless hours. This invisible stick primer glides directly onto skin for optimal wear & a natural-looking finish. Go longer. Stay flawless!

• 94% said it helps foundation last longer
  • 97% saw an improvement in the look of skin/complexion
  • 97% said it enhanced foundation’s performance

Results observed in a consumer panel survey when worn with hello flawless oxygen wow! liquid foundation & hello flawless! powder

Stay Flawless Ingredients: Isododecane, Aqua (Water), Polyethylene, Polydecene, Silica, Nylon-12, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Polyglyceryl-10 Heptahydroxystearate, Paraffin, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Galactoarabinan, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytosterols, Bht.

May Contain:
Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

• I got a sample of this from Ulta. When I applied foundation after...2 Answers
  • Is this little tube worth the money?!4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new primer lately, how would you rate thi...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "the [product:benefit-cosmetics-benefit-stay-flawless-15-hour-primer-stick-004-oz-travel-sizetrial-size] worked well for me. it didn't make my face feel too oily or too dry before putting foundation on." in 27 reviews
Lynn T.
I did not like this primer it did not help keep my make up on and here’s what happened.

First it’s very hard to blend out. I rubbed the stick on my skin, but I have to put it on ever spot I wanted make up to stay put, basically all over my face. I though I would be able to use my fingers to melt the primer and spread it around, but no... it real stays put (that’s the whole point of the primer right?, right.)

I use a brush to apple my liquid foundations making sure to buff buff buff because the primer isn’t suppose to budge so the found won’t blend as easily. There’s goes my quick morning routine.

By the afternoon I had patchy foundation around my mouth. Like I may have touch my make up so it bunched up but I couldn’t get it to blend back into place. All I could do way take it off! 😑

I like budge proof primers but it was making my morning difficult and if your make does move it looks even more noticeable
Kristina K.
I'm not going to lie this keeps my makeup in place all day. It is literally like a glue stick, and it looks like one too! However there are some draw backs, like first it dries so quick that you practically need to apply your foundation as you are applying the primer. Also, especially near the end of the day if you are to touch your face or try and touch up your whole makeup smears and it's almost impossible to fix. So if you want makeup to last all day then I recommend this but by no means touch your face at all or your makeup will smudge.
Madeline D.
New york, New york
I hate this primer. It’s sticky, uneven and pulls on your skin while applying it. I’ve never had a good experience using it and prefer the benefit professionals. Being that’s it’s $32.00, this product it is certainly not worth the price.
Amber 🌿.
Grayson Valley
I love this primer and I am not a primer girl. I use this and  Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray when I do NOT want my make up to budge! And its not even difficult to remove all the end of the day! The packaging is super cute too. I cannot say enough good things about this primer! Would definitely recommend to anyone that needs to make sure their face is on lock down!
Shanell L.
Valrico, FL
This did nothing for me. It didn’t make my makeup last and did nothing for my pores. It was very sticky feeling in my skin. It easy to apply being that it’s in a stick form. Does not provide any sun protection. I would not repurchase.
Bella M.
Davie
I got this as a gift and tried it. I love this primer so much. It made my face flawless I'm always switching primers all the time cuz I have so many but this one is great. Great for oily skin also.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
If you need your makeup to stay on all day, night and then some - this is your product. It’s a little greasy for someone with oily skin but you can combat that by trying not to be too heavy handed with it and using a good setting powder. Overall it’s good!
Sabrina K.
Long Grove, IL
I didn't really see a difference in the way my foundation looked. I mean I could feel it if I touched that part of my face where the primer was applied but that's it. As well as I felt like my skin broke out from it a little. I love Benefit but this is one of the very few products I'm not impressed with.
Liza D.
Love this primer as well. Love the simple and easy packaging and how it comes in stick application. It easily glides on the face and makes my makeup stay all day!
♔ᴀʟɪʏᴀʜ ᴄ.
Lincolnton
when applying this product is easy to buff out into the skin gets fairly tacky so the make up stays on longer. i did notice creasing under my eyes though. good for combo skin isnt too oily. minimizes pores. i would buy this again.
Alicia B.
Oakland Park, Fl
Is this little tube worth the money?!
Danielle S.
Proctorville , OH
How does everyone like this primer? I'm anxious to try it.
Brenda H.
Costa mesa, Ca
How do you all feel about this Matte Primer? Like, love, or hate?
Gladys W.
I don't use primer and i wanted to try one is this good for oily skin?
Klaudia D.
I've been looking for a new primer lately, how would you rate this product ?