BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

BeneFit stay flawless 15-hour Primer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this little tube worth the money?!4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new primer lately, how would you rate this ...2 Answers
  • does this foundation have a good coverage? Is it worth the money? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "With using this product there are a few tricks I've learned, first make sure you do not throw away the tiny cap inside the product!" in 1 review
  • "It's also super easy to apply." in 1 review
  • "i have oily skin, and using this almost clogs my pores and makes my skin want to produce even more oil." in 1 review
  • "This is the worst primer I have ever used." in 1 review
  • "I was pleasantly surprised about this primer." in 1 review
olivia v.
olivia v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
need to apologize. I had a deluxe sample of this primer sitting in my makeup draw for maybe about a year. I was using other primers and for whatever silly reason never gave it a shot. Man, I was missing out!!! Having used up the sample, I now need the full size. I have combination skin prone to shine and this is without a doubt the best primer i ever used. It's easy to use gliding on my face. It feels slightly tacky but they say that is so the makeup adheres to it. Not only does it help with bad shine I am prone to, my makeup stays fresh and matte ALL DAY. Even hours later, even when I went to the chiropractor and my face was in the table and my makeup usually rubs off- it didn't rub off with this underneath!! I also tried pairing it with the porefessional like the website suggested and that just took my complexion to a whole different level of flawlessness. Amazing.
Daniela P.
Daniela P.
North Port, FL
Review for: Translucent
This is the single best primer I have ever bought! I have very oily skin and this is the only thing that allows my make up to stay on. Easy application that takes 5 seconds. I think some may find it sticky, to counter act that I also use the benefit primer "pore professional " on top just a little bit and it sofens the feel. This is not required the product is great on its own but if your skin is ++ oily the two together are amazing! It also provides enough slight coverage that I can get away with just using a BBCream on top of it instead of foundation. +++++ recomend and believe me I have been through my share of primers!
Sylvia T.
Sylvia T.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Translucent
I thought this would be a great product for traveling! It's not a liquid, it's easy to pack and easy to use. But for me, it's a little slippery so my foundation doesn't stay put over the top of it unfortunately. when I apply my foundation over the top of this primer, it doesn't settle on my skin, i just end up moving it around a bunch and it'll move into the natural creases of my face (i.e. around my nose, outer lip. )
Venus W.
Venus W.
Glen Burnie, MD
When I first started using Benefit brand cosmetics I picked up this primer. I just didn't love it. It's harder to apply and when you get it on it just doesn't smooth out on your skin as evenly. It does though once you finally get an even application. I feel like you are contaminating the container though as you are constantly reapplying the stick over and over the same spot.
Lillian W.
Lillian W.
Review for: Translucent
I truly enjoy this product. It's got a silcone-feel slip when i put it on, but its great. I love how my foundation looks when I apply it. I keep the little plastic cap on top of it when I'm not using it because I don't want the product to dry out. I think it's good for normal to dry skin. If you have oily skin, I'm not convinced you'll get the same results.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Brookfield, WI
I am not sure how I feel about this product yet. I usually like primers that have a more creamy texture that I can blend into my skin. The primer stick is a new concept for me. It does go on smoothly and is pretty bendable. Not sure if this is something I would repurchase. I have really oily skin and I don't think this holds up to other items out there.
Chelsy D.
Chelsy D.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Translucent
The power of this primer blows me away. It really is water proof and prevents transfer. However the application isn't as wonderful. The stick applicator makes it hard to apply and spread around. Over all it works well for keeping my makeup on for 12+ hours so I don't look like a drowned rat at the end of my shift!
Sammy H.
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing for summer. It really helps makeup stay in place in the humid weather!! Reduces my oil and shine. I bought it at Sephora and will repurchase again! Maybe not necessary for everyday use - but definitely for those days you need your makeup to stay put (wedding season, anyone?)
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I know a lot of people who don't like this. It's not the best primer, but it gets the job done. The stick form makes it very convenient for travel. It keeps my makeup in place, however, I will not repurchase this because I rarely use primers, and I am sure there are better ones out there.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Translucent
I used this for about 4 months and really liked it, but then after that my skin just got used to the formula I think and it stopped being as effective at keeping me matte and my makeup in place. Also the packaging isnt great if you lose 1 of the 2 caps so it's not easy to travel with
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Oakland Park, Fl
Is this little tube worth the money?!
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Costa mesa, Ca
How do you all feel about this Matte Primer? Like, love, or hate?
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Proctorville, OH
How does everyone like this primer? I'm anxious to try it.
Huda A.
Huda A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this from Ulta. When I applied foundation after putting this on my face I noticed some flaking. My foundation seemed to be clumping together. Is this happening to anyone else or did I just apply it wrong?
Klaudia D.
Klaudia D.
I've been looking for a new primer lately, how would you rate this product ?