Benefit Cosmetics stay flawless

Does it really last 15hrs? [product:benefit-benefit-stay-flawless-15-hour-primer-054oz-054-ounce]
When to use this ?
Where can I buy theses
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics stay flawless!
Melanie F.
Benefit Cosmetics stay flawless uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got a sample of this Benefit Cosmetics stay flawless primer and I’ve been using it for a while. It’s okay but overall I’m not impressed. There are much better primers out there, this one was okay but didn’t stand out really.
Kylie B.
Oceanside, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love this primer it works so well hiding pores and giving a matte finish while keeping make up lasting all day. The only thing I dont like is that it is a little pricey but it works wonders for sure.
Deja W.
Hempstead, TX
I adore this primer it's great for long last application. I keep this in my make up bag for emergencies that's how wonderful it is. For some one with a lighter skin tone it's great for matching.
Sylvia T.
San Jose, CA
I thought this would be a great product for traveling! It's not a liquid, it's easy to pack and easy to use. But for me, it's a little slippery so my foundation doesn't stay put over the top of it unfortunately. when I apply my foundation over the top of this primer, it doesn't settle on my skin, i just end up moving it around a bunch and it'll move into the natural creases of my face (i.e. around my nose, outer lip. )
Avyn W.
Richardson, TX
I only got a sample size, but i didn't like the consistency. It seems to work okay, but I dont like the way its sits on my skin.
Jerilynn L.
I honestly thought this was a bad primer for my oily skin. My pores were so large and this felt so cakey on my skin. I didn't think it applied smoothly either. It definitely wasn't a good base underneath my foundation.
Cassandra A.
Chandler, AZ
Always looking for good primers and I love this. The packaging is good and it keeps my makeup in place.
Samantha H.
Farmington, CT
This stuff is amazing for summer. It really helps makeup stay in place in the humid weather!! Reduces my oil and shine. I bought it at Sephora and will repurchase again! Maybe not necessary for everyday use - but definitely for those days you need your makeup to stay put (wedding season, anyone?)
liz V.
Its a good primer i have use this in the past, it help my make up stay in place all night! its a bitey pricey but well worth every penny! i honestly recommend that you try it if you haven't already!
Venus W.
Glen Burnie, MD
When I first started using Benefit brand cosmetics I picked up this primer. I just didn't love it. It's harder to apply and when you get it on it just doesn't smooth out on your skin as evenly. It does though once you finally get an even application. I feel like you are contaminating the container though as you are constantly reapplying the stick over and over the same spot.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...