Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray Stay-put Primer for Concealers & Eye Shadows (Light/medium) uploaded by Machya A.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

This dual-action power primer works 360 degrees around the eyes to make concealers and eyeshadows stay put. Concealers don't crease, eyeshadows stay vibrant & true. Contains Sodium hyaluronate known to hydrate and Vitamins C & E, known to help fight... see more...

• How is it? can you put it in your under eye? not sure abo...1 Answers
kayla j.
193 easy street
Purchased at: Sephora
This leaves my lids looking and feeling amazing. I would definitely recommend to everyone. The small packaging is also very convenient for traveling.
Flor m.
No e usado primers en spray pero me gustaria probar este primer en spray... Se super bonito hasi que le doy 4 starts por que me gusta mucho como seve
Florence C.
Alhambra
This is an OK product, I just don’t like this because it’s so thick. But if you have discoloration or veiny eyelids this is a good product for you.
Kailyn H.
Port Saint Lucie
This eyelid primer is amazing because it conceals at the same times it leaves the lid with a perfect base for eyeshadow with no sticky residue.
Genesis F.
Labelle, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Feels so good on skin doesn’t feel too dry Nor too patchy, really good coverage and helps makeup last and look vibrant also feels like it too.
Heather M.
Hobe Sound
I must say I almost have to use this so that my eye makeup stays all day. I received this as a sample at first then went out and purchased
Alexandra B.
This caked on me unfortunately. Maybe it was an old sample that I received but my eyeshadow creased within two hours after applying
shelby s.
My favorite eye primer. It works so well and keeps my eyeshadow on all day no matter what. It keeps eyeshadow from creasing or smudging.
Christina S.
Schenectady, NY
Decent primer for every day. My eyelid gets that line of buildup in the crease after a while and this helped but not all day and night.
Josie R.
I like it.. it gives off a natural light brown when you put it on to which is nice and fun and works amazing to keep the eyeshadow on
Rocio M.
London
How is it? can you put it in your under eye? not sure about that part