Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray Stay-put Primer for Concealers & Eye Shadows (Light/medium) uploaded by Machya A.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

This dual-action power primer works 360 degrees around the eyes to make concealers and eyeshadows stay put. Concealers don't crease, eyeshadows stay vibrant & true. Contains Sodium hyaluronate known to hydrate and Vitamins C & E, known to help fight... see more...

• How is it? can you put it in your under eye? not sure abo...1 Answers
Sophia S.
The best eye primer I have used! I have a very difficult time getting my eyeshadow to stay out through the day and this does it when you set the primer with a light powder
Ash W.
Newton , MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Tried this and I don’t think it’s as good as Urban Decay. Doesn’t really boost color and is too much for a product that doesn’t work. Wouldn’t reach for this again.
This allows me to keep my eye shadow on all day! I highly recommend adding this to your everyday collection! Well worth the cost and it only takes a very small amount to get the job done!
Amber M.
47 wasano dr williamsburg ky
This product is amazing. So smooth and covers perfectly. Apples smoothly and evenly and lasts so long. Will definitely be buy more of this product. I’ll probably use it in my eighties lol. So wonderfully made.
Heena D.
New Hyde Park, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This primer is amazing. It thick enough to make your eyelids a blank canvas so the eyeshadows show up really well. It makes the eyeshadows last really well too.
Karina G.
SURPRISE, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
Good eyeshadow primer, a little bit goes a long ways when using it so it will last longer. Helps I shall last longer on lid. Makes eyeshadow look more vibrant.
Sarah C.
This is the only eye primer I’ve tried so i can’t compare it to anything else. However, I like it enough to keep using it instead of continuing to try others.
Lindsay E.
Mc Leansville, NC
One of my old favorites. The skin tone color helps cancel out any discoloration on the eyelids and helps the shadows pop. Wears decently throughout the day.
Alyona M.
Los Angeles
My absolute favorite eye primer... I hope they dont discontinue... I heard Sephora wont be carrying this product anymore... I hope it was just false info..
Tolulope Y.
Washington
This product has saved me from smearing makeup. It stays all day and fresh. I have tried similar products that claim the same thing but this outshine them.
Rocio M.
London
How is it? can you put it in your under eye? not sure about that part