Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray Stay-put Primer for Concealers & Eye Shadows (Light/medium) uploaded by Machya A.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

This dual-action power primer works 360 degrees around the eyes to make concealers and eyeshadows stay put. Concealers don't crease, eyeshadows stay vibrant & true. Contains Sodium hyaluronate known to hydrate and Vitamins C & E, known to help fight... see more...

• How is it? can you put it in your under eye? not sure abo...1 Answers
Cecilia F.
Love this brand! It definitely give the pigment of my eye shadow to be so effective. I love Benefit products.  I would always continue to buy this brand and it always meets my expectations. It's effective.
Desaree S.
West Covina
Benefit is by far my favorite brand because of the consistency of their products. However sometimes a product falls short. This one however does do its job by priming the eyes great! Great for shimmer shadows!
Sam H.
hawley
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the brand benefit every thing I buy from there I love it's my favorite brand I don't think they need any more improvement the prices are pretty fair so I would buy again when I do run out because I run out quick on all there products !
Destiny C.
sparks,nv
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a light feeling primer that will fill your pores and help the makeup stay all day on your face. It is an easy product to use as I use this product often. I would recommend this primer for any beginner, intermediate or expert.
Kim N.
Arlington, TX
I love this product. Makes my lips feel so refreshed, smooth and soft. It’s pretty easy to find online and worth the price. I recommend this to anyone who wants pigment and lasting color. There is no harsh smell.
Lana S.
I absolutely do this, that is I use my concealer for my eyelids. I noticed that it works just as good, keeps the shadow from creasing or disappearing altogether. Neat trick to try as it works at double duty two products in one
Selin T.
Brooklyn
Like this primer for eyelid area and takenit with me on the go as it isn't bulky like some other eye primers. Lasts a long time and would recommend to others. Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray Eyeshadow Primer
Lisa E.
Harmony, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Benefit cosmetics is one of my favorite brands. Stay Don’t stray stay-put primer really makes the eyeshadow colors vibrant. When I use this primer I don’t have to worry about fading, creasing or my shadow rubbing off.
Toni W.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the best eyeshadow primer I’ve ever used. It keeps your shadow in place, smooths our lines, enhances color , and keeps you from creasing it’s great to put under primer as well which is awesome .
shelby w.
Waldorf, md
This eyeshadow primer is the real deal, your shadow will not move so make sure you like it! It also leaves behind a nice shade if worn alone to make eyes look bright and awake.
Rocio M.
London
How is it? can you put it in your under eye? not sure about that part