Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray Stay-put Primer for Concealers & Eye Shadows (Light/medium) uploaded by Machya A.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

This dual-action power primer works 360 degrees around the eyes to make concealers and eyeshadows stay put. Concealers don't crease, eyeshadows stay vibrant & true. Contains Sodium hyaluronate known to hydrate and Vitamins C & E, known to help fight... see more...

• How is it? can you put it in your under eye? not sure abo...1 Answers
Sarita V.
my favorite and this make me looks more beautiful and my face looks perfect. No one can resist it and just go and buy it.
Andreea M.
romania
Este un produs foarte bun si de calitate! Ma bucur ca l-am cumparat, este o achizitie foarte buna.Il folosesc foarte des.
Dawn M.
Just as the name enteals, once you put your eyeshadow over top of this, it will not stray. It lasts all dayand night.
Sophie C.
Not my favourite. A bit drying for me
I prefer urban decay or elf to this one.
It provides a good base colour though
Kayla M.
St Catharines , ON
It’s really and all in one product. It covers everything around my eye as well as primes my foundation and eyeshadow.
Lexie W.
Buckinghamshire
This is a good product, but in my opinion not worth the £20 when you can just use a concealer to do the same thing!
Oyshe C.
At first I like it but it break me out. It break me out very badly it take months to recover. I don't like itbad
Sara I.
Novi Sad
I love this Benefit primer, thanks to influensters for free samples of this primer. I recommend it to everyone
Kikoo M.
Quisiera probar sus productos soy de argentina tucuman y nunca tuve la posibilidad de tener cosmeticos geniales
Dare F.
Zinapecuaro
Un primer que deja la piel suave y sin sensación pesada
Ase que el producto que continúa haga un mejor trabajo
Rocio M.
London
How is it? can you put it in your under eye? not sure about that part