Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray Stay-put Primer for Concealers & Eye Shadows (Light/medium) uploaded by Machya A.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

This dual-action power primer works 360 degrees around the eyes to make concealers and eyeshadows stay put. Concealers don't crease, eyeshadows stay vibrant & true. Contains Sodium hyaluronate known to hydrate and Vitamins C & E, known to help fight... see more...

• How is it? can you put it in your under eye? not sure abo...1 Answers
Charnelle K.
It’s a great primer. I use a pea size and it goes a long way for me. My more pigmented colors come through very well with this primer. I use it for my concealer and it does not crease either. Love it!
Summer B.
Oxford
Wow, really wow. I cannot believe how much I liked this product. The eye shadow not only looked fabulous while working it stayed on perfect almost as if I had reapplied in the middle of the day.
Joce C.
Cheney, WA
This product exceeded my expectations and I honestly almost cried when I ran out! It seriously lasted me so long, such a little bit goes a long ways! Holds my eyeshadow in place so well, I have very oily eyelids but this primer made it so that my eye makeup never creased or bled! I would absolutely buy it again and highly recommend it to anyone!
Kelly M.
Belton, SC
Benefit has great products! This is easy to apply. Kind of pricey but definitely worth it. I have light green eyes that sometimes turn grey. All my benefit products come from Ulta. Would recommend to anyone.
Alyssa M.
Lakewood, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This didn’t really do much for me. It tinted my lid which I liked, but other than that it wasn’t really wowing me. And it didn’t really hold my eyeshadow for that much longer than usual. Skip!
Jess R.
Troy
This primer grabbed at my lids, but not in a good way. Super pricey, and it made my lids look cakey and the eyeshadows on top were streaky. Do not buy this product.
Sierra K.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best eyeshadow primer I have ever used! I love that it has color in it so it will cover any discoloration my eyelid has. Really makes everything stay in place and last all day! My tube typically lasts me a year so totally worth the money!
Hannah K.
I love this product! It is so great and super affordable! Love this eye product and this brand! The packaging is gorgeous and I have used this so many times! The price is perfect and the formula is as well! I would tell any of my friends to use this! It is my holy grail! Very gentle and effective!
Candice K.
Fremont
Great item! I learned the hard way that eye primers are a MUST when doing wedding makeup for my clients and this has proven to be a great primer over time! It gives the eyeshadow a boost in pigmentation to glow at its full potential! great item and would reccomend!
Jessica H.
Dallas
This product actually works pretty well it just seems like a somewhat unnecessary step, a face primer or no primer should work about the same as this specialty product. I would recommend trying it out to see if it's for you before committing to the purchase
Rocio M.
London
How is it? can you put it in your under eye? not sure about that part