Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray Stay-put Primer for Concealers & Eye Shadows (Light/medium) uploaded by Machya A.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

This dual-action power primer works 360 degrees around the eyes to make concealers and eyeshadows stay put. Concealers don't crease, eyeshadows stay vibrant & true. Contains Sodium hyaluronate known to hydrate and Vitamins C & E, known to help fight... see more...

• How is it? can you put it in your under eye? not sure abo...1 Answers
LAYNIKER D.
Ciudad Bolivar
I love this primer. As an eyeshadow enthusiast, having a good primer base is key. This has good pigmentation to blend out and blueness (I have very fair skin), and definitely provides a good and lasting base to blend any colors onto. I would definitely recommend.
Susmita K.
I saw lots of youtubers using this product and finally bought to try.after using this product my eyeshadow last a long . I have been using this as my primer for concealer& the reasult is amazing . I will buy this product again in future ❤️
Ellie H.
leeds
Makes your eye makeup stay on for a long time! Not sticky at all, really smooth to apply, makes your eyeshadows go on really nicely, even on oily eyelids like mine it works really well! Such a great brand too, definitely recommend to anyone!
Emily R.
This is so good to use when applying any eye makeup for a long wear. The primer works wonders and even when touched and meddled with, the eye make up still stays perfectly - and the price of the primer is also really good!
Shianne C.
St Catharines
This is my favourite eye shadow primer ever. It makes everything last longer, seriously helps with blending and pigmentation and it doesn't take a lot of product either. Highly recommend.
Kaelie M.
Okotoks
My number one go to is this primer its so good and so amazing, the formula is so nice and the packaging is cute and fun I use this product almost every day when I wear makeup I would definitely buy this product again
Tabigmua M.
Toronto
I tested this and the urban decay one that i previously had. And I must say the pigment of the eyeshadow enhanced much better. Tge texture was more drying fast which is great! And just a tiny drp goes a ling way.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,084 reviews
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in  my Instagram  for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News
YoelMakeup U.
Excelente..
Para mi benefit Cosmetics es una marca muy buena desde el primer hasta sus SOMBRAS.
Me gustaría tener más sus productos y hacer muchos Review .Para compartirlos.
IG: @yoel_becerra_2
Sherine M.
fronsac
It’s a good product I think for me it doesn’t really work because I have a very oily lid so ... but any primer works for me if you know a good primer tell me please
Rocio M.
London
How is it? can you put it in your under eye? not sure about that part