Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray Stay-put Primer for Concealers & Eye Shadows (Light/medium) uploaded by Machya A.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

This dual-action power primer works 360 degrees around the eyes to make concealers and eyeshadows stay put. Concealers don't crease, eyeshadows stay vibrant & true. Contains Sodium hyaluronate known to hydrate and Vitamins C & E, known to help fight... see more...

• How is it? can you put it in your under eye? not sure abo...1 Answers
Krystal C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Benefit is my number one brand to go to the most ! This definitely makes my eye shadow last and it doesn’t give my eyelid an oily look throughout the day ! I’m a repeat user ! I highly suggest this to anyone who is looking for a new product ! I suggest! Cute packing as well !
janet a.
Great great great great omg it’s the best primer ever and i love it more than anything
Janelle P.
Great product! Again very easy to blend and keeps my shadows from fading and locks them in place! I love benefit products and this is no exception!
Danielle R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I never found a primer that was also used for concealer and really liked it. Was great
Kaitlyn A.
Denmark
Purchased at: Sephora
This primer really keeps my eye looks statin clean and definitely staying on throughout the day. I love how much it hydrates my lids and leaves a nice little glow before my eye makeup is applied.
Roa G.
This product works really well and i highly recommend it for further use and for other buyers and I will defiantly buy this again for my own personal use and I also might gift it to a relative or friend.
Shay K.
El cajon, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Can I give this 6 stars?! This has been my go to primer! Not only is it a primer but it’s pigmented enough to not need concealer under eyes. And lemme tell ya, this baby def makes the eye makeup stay. I don’t get the makeup running on the outer corners of my eyes when I wear this
Jaclyn A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my go to everyday eye primer!! I️ have used this for years and never intend to stop! It’s the perfect product as it also offers light coverage as well, for days you just feel like using it as a light concealer as well! Super awesome!
Michelle M.
Toronto
I bought this for my daughter as a teen and she convinced me to try it , my favourite and the one I have used for special occasions when you need to be on point great price long lasting great base to start from luv the pump 😍
nya p.
surrey
this eye primer is amazing. it keeps my eyeshadow on all day with no creases and the applicator is great. my tube is almost empty and i definitely need to get a new one. i would definitely buy again and would definitely recommend it.
Rocio M.
London
How is it? can you put it in your under eye? not sure about that part