Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray Stay-put Primer for Concealers & Eye Shadows (Light/medium) uploaded by Machya A.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

This dual-action power primer works 360 degrees around the eyes to make concealers and eyeshadows stay put. Concealers don't crease, eyeshadows stay vibrant & true. Contains Sodium hyaluronate known to hydrate and Vitamins C & E, known to help fight... see more...

• How is it? can you put it in your under eye? not sure abo...1 Answers
shawne c.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love benefit products. Their products are literally a blessing. 10/10 highly recommend their products
Jaci G.
Mesa
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this eyeshadow primer, my eyeshadow stayed put all day. This primer is easy to apply as well.
Nicole❤ M.
This eye primer is incredible! It kept my eyeshadow on ALL DAY and didn’t crease at all! I love❤️💕💖💕💜
member-345b9
It works well but I think there are more affordable and other effective products. Nice branding tho
Karia L.
This is the best primer out there . It is a little pricey but it helps prevent eyeshadow creasing.
Mayra O.
Chula Vista
Amazing product I will most def recommend it to anyone. I love it! It’s worth the hype for this.
Alicia C.
Hemet, CA
Great product, price is not bad! Applies smoothly on skin and last long!! Love benefit cosmetics!
kamille s.
adyen
I never tried benefits cosmetics and I never tried their products and I would love to try them
Katy T.
Aventura, FL
Super long lasting and lightweight. Makes every eyeshadow last way more and look much brighter
Lauren J.
Harrison, TN
Consistent product never goes bad I feel like. Also love the pump much easier to distribute
Rocio M.
London
How is it? can you put it in your under eye? not sure about that part