Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray Stay-put Primer for Concealers & Eye Shadows (Light/medium) uploaded by Machya A.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

This dual-action power primer works 360 degrees around the eyes to make concealers and eyeshadows stay put. Concealers don't crease, eyeshadows stay vibrant & true. Contains Sodium hyaluronate known to hydrate and Vitamins C & E, known to help fight... see more...

• How is it? can you put it in your under eye? not sure abo...1 Answers
Kelly D.
Westport
I use this on my lid and under my eyes it works really well even when I’m not wearing shadows it looks great!
erica m.
Another must have benefit is always on your side of making you look glamorous.. must buy list of you have one
Valorie L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Helps a lot of my eye makeup to stay on which I love so much it has a easy application which is great too!!!
Jessica V.
Medina, OH
Love this primer!!! I use it on the daily and would highly recommend it. Great value for the amount you get
Leah M.
Bloomfield hills
Purchased at: Sephora
This worked like a dream my eyeshadow stayed put. I would get again but I only buy cruelty free these days.
Jaimie T.
Vienna, WV
The price is great! I love this eye primer. I’ve never used eye primer before and I’ll never do that again.
Aliyah V.
Algodones, NM
It Mes your makeup last longer, it doesn't have a nasty smell to it, it smells very good and lasts longer.
Marianne R.
concord
I like this product. Smooth texture. Covers effortlessly. I wish i thought to use on a more regular basis.
Karina C.
sacramento
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Anastasia beverly Hills liquid lipstick very pigment and last one all day and feels amazing on lips
Carrie C.
Harrah, OK
It works but it’s just not a stand out. I hate the packaging. I may like it more if it had an applicator
Rocio M.
London
How is it? can you put it in your under eye? not sure about that part