Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray Stay-put Primer for Concealers & Eye Shadows (Light/medium) uploaded by Machya A.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

This dual-action power primer works 360 degrees around the eyes to make concealers and eyeshadows stay put. Concealers don't crease, eyeshadows stay vibrant & true. Contains Sodium hyaluronate known to hydrate and Vitamins C & E, known to help fight... see more...

• How is it? can you put it in your under eye? not sure abo...1 Answers
Samantha T.
New Castle, PA
It gets the job done very well. It feels smooth in the eyes so I know they won't make my shadows look cakey... So good
Keri B.
I love this eye shadow primer! It doesnt crease. And it has a great color. Eye shadow blends very well on top of it.
Brittany A.
Metairie, LA
Purchased at: Macy's
I really like this product because it works! I believe every dollar is well spent and will buy this again and again.
Brandi C.
Baraga, MI
I love this stuff I swear buy it I used it all the time and it smells okay lmfao it's a good spray so I recommend it
Rain P.
oxnard
I raley use this because it's an okay product but I still like it, really nice and pretty. Great formula and nice
Brandy D.
Las Vegas, NV
Works great! Goes on easily and lasts a long time. Eyeshadow blend over it nicely. Highly recommend this product.
Stephanie B.
Doesn’t leave a caked look nor does it end up flaking off like other primers. It blends well with my foundation.
Tracey F.
It's not my most favorite primer, but it is good. It does it's job, but I prefer the "That gal" primer by Benefit
Cynthia P.
Houston , TX
Originally bought it and thought it was the best ever but it’s enough to finish the product but won’t repurchase
Ashley C.
Tacoma
Not horrible. Didn't notice anything extravegant. Worked i guess. Not my favorite. Not worth the price honestly
Rocio M.
London
How is it? can you put it in your under eye? not sure about that part