Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray Stay-put Primer for Concealers & Eye Shadows (Light/medium) uploaded by Machya A.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #41 in Eye Primer

This dual-action power primer works 360 degrees around the eyes to make concealers and eyeshadows stay put. Concealers don't crease, eyeshadows stay vibrant & true. Contains Sodium hyaluronate known to hydrate and Vitamins C & E, known to help fight... see more...

• How is it? can you put it in your under eye? not sure abo...1 Answers
Joy S.
Williamsburg, VA
This was my gateway shadow primer! I loved the color correction and texture! Perdect if I wanted to wear shadow or NOT! Multi function is huge in any make up arsenal! I apply this around my whole eye area, meaning under my eye as well! GAME CHANGER!
NOTE! Benefit has updated the packaging of this product (from pump to wand) and I'm not a fan of wands. But on the plus side, they have multiple shades now.
Joce C.
Cheney, WA
This product exceeded my expectations and I honestly almost cried when I ran out! It seriously lasted me so long, such a little bit goes a long ways! Holds my eyeshadow in place so well, I have very oily eyelids but this primer made it so that my eye makeup never creased or bled! I would absolutely buy it again and highly recommend it to anyone!
Camila M.
Abington, MA
I absolutely love this product, I don’t use anymore because with all products for concealing that is launch everyday I keep forgetting my old goodies, but the price point is good, does the job.
Steffany B.
Mobile
I have always been a die-hard fan of the urban decay primer potion, as it is the only primer that has really kept my eyeshadow in place and the colors vibrant. But this primer gives my tried and a true a run for its money! It keeps my eyeshadow set and beautiful all day.
Viivianne M.
Bethesda, MD
I love this primer. As an eyeshadow enthusiast, having a good primer base is key. This has good pigmentation to blend out and blueness (I have very fair skin), and definitely provides a good and lasting base to blend any colors onto. I would definitely recommend.
Machya A.
Hot Springs
I use this everyday, no matter the look Im going for. This eye primer will keep your shadow on PERFECT for 12+ hours. Ive had no smears, streaks, bleeding, or creasing. I love the consistency and have tried this day after day with nothing but impressing results. My biggest tip is to go back in after its almost dried and gently blend some more to keep the product from creasing and settling into lines.
Mai K.
Plainvew
This was my first ever Eye lid primer that I’ve ever tried. It was my favorite for a very long time and my eyeshadow really did stay. The colors came out more vibrant and the colors also did not crease this product really does do it’s job
Vida O.
Avenel
This product is okay but it left a crease on every eye shadow and it’s just messy. It dispenses way to much product I have little control on how much product comes out. I have a dark skin tone and it’s to yellow for me.
Rosa R.
Colton , CA
I really like the primer that makes your eyes look way better and the primer for the face he makes your face look way better and feels in the pores and it makes the make up look so good I would definitely recommend the products
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these products so bad they are amazing , so good so powder , the highlighter everything is amazing from this brand , this is one of my favorite brands ever i love them so much love these primer so much
Rocio M.
London
How is it? can you put it in your under eye? not sure about that part