Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray Eyeshadow Primer

This Dual-action Power Primer Works 360 Degrees Around The Eyes To Make Concealers And Eyeshadows Stay Put. Concealers Don't Crease, Eyeshadows Stay Vibrant & True. Contains Sodium Hyaluronate Known To Hydrate And Vitamins C & E Known To Help Fight The Signs Of Aging.

Moisturizing Formula
Perfect For The “no-makeup” Look
“dip & Dab” Wand For Easy Application

Water (Aqua), Isododecane, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Butylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Isononyl Isononanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Polyglyceryl4 Isostearate, Talc, Cetyl Peg/Ppg10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Tribehenin, Peg30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Sorbitan Oleate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. N° 04940/N. Ingredients For Medium/Deep: Aqua (Water), Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Polyglyceryl4 Isostearate, Talc, Cetyl Peg/Ppg10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Tribehenin, Peg30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Sorbitan Oleate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [+/: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]N⌰ 07300/A.

Is it good for sensitive skin?
Better than urban decay?
Anyone use this as a concealer? Any creasing? Do you set it with translucent powder? Bought today at Ulta for $29. Not looking to use it for my eyelids
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray Eyeshadow Primer!
Product Highlights
“I have very oily eyelids and had A LOT of trouble finding a primer that kept my eyemake up looking fresh after a few hours...this product is great! I went out clubbing all night and came home to my eye make up looking exactly how it did when I walked out the door. I love this product, it is definitely worth every penny if you have oily eyelids like me or just want an amazing primer that gets the job done! ” in reviews
“This stuff is magic but I still prefer urban decay eye primer potion this stuff locks in thT eyeshadow for a fresh 24 hour look” in reviews
“...keeps eye shadow in place all day long.. Must have product for anyone with oily eyelids. ” in reviews
“I then went ahead and bought the full size because it is absolutely amazing as a primer for both eyeshadows and concealers!” in reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
I love benefit products so much and that includes this eye primer! I use this eye primer all over my eyelid and even parts of my eyebrow. I had never thought to do that until one of the Benefit Gals had asked me if I’ve tried that. I love the thick tube and the applicator. It has a light skin color to it. I like how it canceled any discoloration on my eyelid. I have these dark spots almost a red color on the outer corner of my eyelid and this worked well to cover that up. It also evened out the color on my skin tone. This helped the color on my eyeshadow pop and appear more vibrant. This primer also helps fight off my oil and keep my eyeshadow from creasing. This also helps keep my eyeliner from running all over the place and I LIVE for a winged eye! This eye primer is what made me believe eye primera could work and be worthwhile. You also don’t have a need to slap on an entire glob in order to prime your eyelids.
benoni
Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray Eyeshadow Primer uploaded by Rahima A.
Why you no give me a 10 star review? Guy's this is one of the world's best primers you can ever find in your entire lifetime I don't even think strawberries and chocolate could come close to this 😍 Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer the packaging is so damn cute sometimes you get those small ones 😔❤️ omg I die of happiness when this is available at my nearest store... Unfortunately south africa only has the online option.. I make sure to purchase when they go on SALE!! 😍😍
Orlando , FL
estos productos son maravillosos, son hipoalergénicos; Me encanta; la crema bb es fantástica, reduce la apariencia de los poros de una manera increíble y prepara la piel para el maquillaje; these products are wonderful, they are hypoallergenic; I love; bb cream is fantastic, it reduces the appearance of pores in an incredible way and prepares the skin for makeup. Lo recomiendo
Melilla
No me gusta del todo, por que en realidad no cumple del todo lo que promete. Yo me lo compre para que no se vea tan seco a la hora de hechar el corrector y para cubrir un poco las arrugas y lo que hace es marcarmela más.. me ha decepcionado un poco y para el precio pues lo veo un poco fail. El embace también pierde producto por lo tanto me ha decepcionado un poco.
This product really dried out my eyes when it applied and it was so bad that it felt like my eyes were being scratched out. It did keep the eyeshadow in place for the two hours I pushed through keeping it on but it was a total bust for me. I usually love Benefit products so I was disappointed. I might give it another try soon but boy am I nervous lol
Love this. Eyeshadow primers tend to irritate and really dry the skin around my eyes out. But this is super creamy and settles well. It is so easy to apply and blends well. It doesn't crease and once dry it does not budge. My eyeshadow lasts so much better. This is just as good if not better than other big names on the market. A hidden gem.
Since I have hooded eyes, my eyeliner keeps smudging to my upper lids. My primary intention in buying this product was simply to stop the eyeliner from smudging, but I regret paying so much for this product, because it's extremely dry and gets patchy after a few hours. It also makes the fine lines and creases on my upper lids more visible.
San Luis Río Colorado
Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray Eyeshadow Primer uploaded by Mayte G.
Me encanto ! Mantiene el pigmento de las sombras 🤩Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray Eyeshadow Primer Y puede ser de uso personal o profesional ; más aparte ; según el maquillaje que quieras realizar puedes escoger la base de su tono y que súper bien !
Lincoln
The Benefit Stay Don't Stray eyeshadow primer works like a dream! I never used to wear eyeshadow primer but now I do! I would do nothing to improve this product, it is amazing and my eyeshadow looks great afterwards. It is a little on the pricey side but for how well it works I think that it is okay! Totally recommend!!!!
I like this product for covering discoloration and veins in my eyes but I don't find that it necessarily keeps my eyeshadow in place more than when I have nothing on my eyes. It's creamy and goes on easily. I do find that it's easier to get glitter eyeshadow off with makeup remover after I have used this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...