2 colors available

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

Benefit stay don't stray eye makeup primer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Do you think this product is worth the money?10 Answers
  • What is you favorite beauty blogger? Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't S...3 Answers
  • Anyone that has tried this does it really help the mascara to stay ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This stuff is magic but I still prefer urban decay eye primer potion this stuff locks in thT eyeshadow for a fresh 24 hour look" in 8 reviews
  • "It wipes out any discoloration on your eyelids and keeps eye shadow in place all day long.. Must have product for anyone with oily eyelids. " in 6 reviews
  • "I then went ahead and bought the full size because it is absolutely amazing as a primer for both eyeshadows and concealers!" in 5 reviews
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Burien, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love the benefit cosmetics it's potent eye cream. I use it nearly every night, especially after getting some sun or removing heavy duty eye makeup. It's very clean, refreshing and moisturizing. I'm Also a sucker for the beautiful packaging. It's a little pricey but the product goes a long long way. I've been using mine for like 8 months! I've dabbled with some of the other matching products on the skin care line but this one is my favorite. I also love that they make a mini trial set for when I travel home often. When going to Texas that set is a must to stay clean and moisturized after the Texas heat.
jesse lynn b.
jesse lynn b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried every eye primer from drugstore to high end and it wasn't until I ran across this little gem that I found my ride or die product. I have oily skin so it was a relief to find a primer that didn't leave my lids with that greasy, silicone feeling. This formula melts into my skin like a dream. Highly blendable, and I like that it is fleshtoned verses the usual clear variety. Keeps my shadow and liner in place for 12+ hours. Never budges and enhances the quality of my shadows. A must have for my fellow oily skin sufferers.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Cadiz, OH
At first, this primer was just okay for me, but after starting to use it again, I love it! The staying power is also great and I don't notice any fallout or creasing. I have samples of this and I like those, but I don't know how much of the price it is worth. If I had the extra money to really be spoiling myself, I would definitely buy it, but I think that there are some lower end products that are good primers. However, I haven't found any other primers that conceal like this one does.
Danesha M.
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably one of my all time favorite products not just primers. I love that it is a wand application, just dot on a few spots on lid and blend. Let it sit for a second and then set with a neutral eyeshadow before doing your eye look. Eyeshadow lasts all day 10+ hours while I'm working, no fading and looks super fresh at the end of the day. I have slightly oily lids and this holds everything in place perfectly. 10/10 would highly recommend.
Margot D.
Margot D.
Pittsford, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used my sample size of this product until it was bone dry. Then, when there was a sale on this product, I stocked up. I have trouble spending so much on this product but it's a really great product. I find that it truly keeps my eye makeup in place all day. I also really like the coloring of the two shades- makes it great for when I don't even want to wear eyeshadow and just want to match the shade of my eyelids a little more.
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Vallejo, CA
One of the girls at Ulta recommended that I try this for under my eyes, since my previous concealer was causing my eye makeup to run. I tried it and she was right - it's awesome. Now I use it as a primer for my concealer as well as to camouflage my under-eye shadows and it works like a charm. It's not great as an eyeshadow primer, however, so I wouldn't recommended it for that.
Edwarlyn B.
Edwarlyn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best eye shadow primer ever!!!! is comparable with mac paint pot soft ochre but this is liquid instead and for me works better than creamy one like mac. Has the perfect color and a good coverage, the universal shade neutralizes every vein and redness on your lid and prepare it for you eyeshadow!!! amazing! recommended 100% and definitely will repurchase it again!
Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.
Bellingham, WA
This works amazingly on my lids as an eye primer! I have VERY veiny eyelids and this provides the right amount of coverage to conceal them and helps lock my eyeshadow in place so that it stays all day and does not crease at all. It works well as an under eye concealer as well but, like others have said, I prefer the UD Naked Skin Concealer for hiding my dark circles.
Lacey b.
Lacey b.
Marietta, OH
I love this eye primer! I tend to have a lot of darkness under my eyes, and a little bit on my lids. Using this hides the darkness to give me a smooth neutral canvas to apply makeup onto. It keeps my eyeshadows in place for at least 6-8 hours, smooths the skin well, and brightens the eye area for those with any kind of darkness, veins, etc etc.
Andi S.
Andi S.
Lena, LA
This product is a wonderful primer for eyeshadow as well as concealer. Some days when I'm in a rush or feeling lazy, I swipe this on my eyelids and under my eyes, and with a touch of mascara I'm ready to go. I'm a primer addict, so I have a tons in my collection. I keep going back to this one because it's an awesome double duty product.
Amy H.
Amy H.
tyner, KY
Do you think this product is worth the money?
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Aliquippa, PA
I've never used a primer before, but I like Benefit products. My face is oily, does this help with oil-control? Thanks!
Macy M.
Macy M.
Looking for a good eye primer , opinions on this one ?
Janet A.
Janet A.
Summerville, Sc
Does this stuff really work?
Stephania P.
Stephania P.
Florida, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you favorite beauty blogger? Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray Eye Makeup Primer