Benefit Cosmetics Spring Survival Kit uploaded by Dalia T.Benefit Cosmetics Spring Survival Kit uploaded by Heather T.Benefit Cosmetics Spring Survival Kit uploaded by Heather T.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A four-piece set with a mascara, cheek stain, waterproof liner, and concealer for full-face, spring makeup looks. Swipe on fun makeup looks with this four-piece set. Achieve a fresh, flush of color with Benefit's Lollitint Lip and Cheek Stain in Candy-Orchard, a warm violet shade that lasts from morning to evening. Hide imperfections while leaving a natural looking finish with the Boi-ing Concealer, and then enhance eyes with the water-resistant, BADgal Liner in Extra Black. They're Real! Mascara completes the look with a long-wear formula that lengthens, volumizes, curls, and separates lashes. This set contains: - 0.3 oz They're Real! Beyond Mascara in Jet Black - 0.42oz Lollitint Lip and Cheek Stain in Candy-Orchard - 0.04oz Badgal Waterproof Liner in Extra Black - 0.1oz Boi-ing Concealer Match the Boi-ing Concealer to your skintone. Choose from: 02 Light/Medium, 03 Medium, or 04 Medium/Deep.

Ivy L.
Alexandria, VA
A great set with some of the brand's best sellers. I really like the Benefit mascara as it is definitely one of the nicer and more affordable mascaras that I have tried before with a good hold to the curl and is not too clumpy. I would recommend this set to others who wants to try out some of Benefit products.
Sheauna A.
Burley , ID
I love purchasing kits because you get more than one item at a time so when I saw this I knew I needed to get it and let me just say, I loved all the products! The mascara is one of my favorites, I will be purchasing the full size! The concealer was amazing as well! Love. Satisfied customer ❤❤
Linda C.
Great value for this kit. The concealer is great for cleaning up underneath the brows and hiding blemishes. It is too thick for me for underneath the eye area. The mascara is volumizing, curling, and separates well. It is water-resistant, so you'll need a waterproof makeup remover to take it off.
Kayla H.
The mascara is the one thing I did love. It lengthened my lashes really great! But the concealer creases even after setting it and it transfers really bad. The blush I didn't care for a whole lot because I found it difficult to apply and blend where I wanted it.
Marisa M.
Williamsport, PA
I have to say, I love when retailers do these "kits". It gives consumers an opportunity to try their most famous products without breaking the bank or committing to a full sized product. I love everything in this survival kit and will continue to purchase it
Bre G.
Baltimore
I LOVE THE THEYRE REAL MASCARA!!!!!!! I used it for the first time about two months ago and my lashes have grown sooo much since then! This mascara does wonders if you want long lashes!!! I would recommend to everyone!!
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
this little set was a great value. i liked the mascara a lot but found the brush to be a tad too spiky. the concealer was good, i bought the full size. i didnt enjoy the lolli tint though, it was too streaky
Ashley M.
I love benefit cosmetics! It's a really good brand! They are pricey about there products but highly effective. I am a repeat user and would recommend it to first time buyers. It's gentle on sling and not harsh at all. So if anyone wants a good working product then this is it
Sarah R.
This is a brand I love. Buy their products all the time . I have oily skin and there product s work for me. But I know they work for all skin types. I think they can be pricey but it is worth it . I bought my products from ulta . I would recommend to friends.
kelly f.
Adelphi
I revived this for my birthday and I loved it so much because i was just starting to love makeup and this really helped me have an everyday bag that has great products! I love all the products especially the mascara! Love the volume it gives!
Kiara J.
Tacoma, WA
How well does the lolli tint work?
Linden C.
Midland, TX
Does anyone know if this kit was sold by any other retailers? It's NLA for purchase on both Sephora and Ulta's sites. TIA:)
Hi,  iam from Algeria  how can i take one of this ?