Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics speed brow quick-set gel!
Product Highlights
This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect.in reviews
I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand outin reviews
It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover.in reviews
Bianca B.
Benefit Cosmetics speed brow quick-set gel uploaded by Bianca B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is part of my everyday brow routine. Even when I’m doing a No make-up type of look, I love it! Been using it for about 4 months, Will definitely be purchasing again. One of my fav brow gels so far!
Gauri K.
Raleigh, NC
Love it! The perfect tint and level of fullness. Also makes my crazy eyebrows look amazing!
Ren B.
Los Angeles, CA
I like it however there wasn't enough color range for me it tended to disappear in my skin and left me with no brows kinda sad as benefit is so good at everything else
Michelle K.
Kimberly, ID
Benefit Cosmetics speed brow quick-set gel uploaded by Michelle K.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is so easy and convenient to use. It goes on so easily and stays put all day! The color is perfect!
Angela F.
Attalla, AL
No fleek for these brows. I constantly have to have product on them. The first time my husband saw my natural brows he thought I was upset. This brow gel is perfect for someone with limited time in the morning.
Jessica J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my absolute favorite brow product. I keep one in my purse at all times. It’s so quick and easy and creates a natural looking brow with minimal effort. I love the size and shape of the applicator too, it’s just the right size. A lot of applicators are too big for me but this one is great.
Zelda A.
This was ok. I have pretty thick brows and I liked using this for a quick application to go to the gym or the beach. Personally I prefer my brows to look full and I just didn't feel like I achieved that with this product.
Marissa C.
Sacramento, CA
I don't normally get overly excited over products but I seriously love this product so much. It cuts down my brow application time immensely it's ridiculous and the finished look is so natural and flawless it's literally almost impossible to mess up because it's so easy to apply. If you're a beginner or just have a hard time filling in your brows, you need to invest in this.
Hanae K.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm still not use to applying brow gel to my brows. I like that it doesn't get super hard after I apply it. It also doesn't make my brow super dark. Easy to apply.
Christina T.
Minneapolis, MN
This brow gel was a game changer for me! It’s like mascara/gel for your eye brows and makes it easy to achieve a full, natural brow look. I feel like this helps me feel put together in light make up days.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tabitha B.
Allen Park, MI
il y a un an
How is Benefit Cosmetics speed brow quick-set gel ? Looking for something easy to use (I'm kind of a brow novice). I've tried some powers and really liked Too Faced clear gel over the powder, but I want to try something new. Suggestions?