BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• What do you think about my Makeup? Benefit Cosmetics Sp...1 Answers
  • How quickly does this dry, and is it smudge proof?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a brow gel and I've heard good revi...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Sofija A.
I would 100% recommend this for everyone! I bought it at sephora and this is my second bottle! It makes my brows look amazing and I don't think there is anything better! When i run out i am definitely going to buy some more!
Sherrie H.
Phenix City, AL
I love give me brow by Benefit cosmetics. perfect for thinning brows, brows that have lost color works great stays in place doesn't smear. give it a try you will love it❤
Blanca A.
Fountain Vly, CA
It's perfect for someone like me who has the shape of the eyebrows I desire already and I just need a little bit of a darker shade. It makes them look fuller and very natural. Will purchase again!
Gabriela G.
Antioch, CA
Love love . I normally use it last once I finish doing my eyebrows . It sets your eyebrows nicely n gives it a nice tint . It's a good price for the product . I like this more then the clear brow gel .
Espy G.
Franklin Sq, NY
This brow gel is my holy grail in my brow routine! Must try if you haven't already. Great for thin or thick brow hairs! It volumizes and tames those wild ones to keep them in place.
Alisha C.
Tyrone, PA
I seriously love this product it makes my eyebrows look flawless! I would highly recommend this for anyone with needs to fill in eyebrows or if you like to fill them in/ get them darker for the day
Kt E.
This is a great alternative to Glossier's Boy Brow, however I couldn't find a good color for me and it's more tinted than the latter. If they made more colors to try it would consider giving it another go. Photo is comparison of before and after with product on the left.
noell m.
I have very thin eyebrows and don't really know how to make my eyebrows look nice. This product basically did that all for me. It makes them look fuller by coloring in all the spares spots and keeps them in place. I love this product!
Yani F.
Xalapa
It's kind of expensive but it actually worth the money if you are looking for something to fix your eyebrows really quickly. It make look your brow fuller, it have a good colour but I think maybe they need more range of colours. Furthermore the brush applicator is so tiny that actually work for get into the little places. If you are hurry in the morning and you need help with your brows, you need to buy it, the extra that the "gimme brow" offer to us is the formula has fibers on it, that helps you to build easily your brow. Go buy it!
Tricia W.
Benefits gimmie brow is my favorite high end brow gel. makes filling in and shaping brows effortless.
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.