BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• What do you think about my Makeup? Benefit Cosmetics Sp...1 Answers
  • How quickly does this dry, and is it smudge proof?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a brow gel and I've heard good revi...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Blanca A.
Fountain Vly, CA
It's perfect for someone like me who has the shape of the eyebrows I desire already and I just need a little bit of a darker shade. It makes them look fuller and very natural. Will purchase again!
Kate H.
I love this product. I’m not great at doing my eyebrows but this makes it so easy! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a affordable, effective eyebrow product!
Deepa M.
cullen
Benefit brow gel as very good to apply easy fast and recommended brow gel feeling nice
Alyssa T.
Jacksonville , NC
This product doesn’t require much effort, which is truthfully what I love about it.
Allison W.
1,556 reviews
This is a really nice brow gel sets my brows in place does a great job keeping them neat. Very easy to apply .
Elizabeth T.
Carrollton, AL
Purchased at: Sephora
Really like this product! It’s super easy and quick to use. I’m not very good with makeup and it is something that worked for me.
Hillary M.
Brampton, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Great product that I use daily to fill in the scarce hairs in my eyebrows at the beginning. It works to not only hold them in place but to fill them in. Would recommend to people looking for a quick morning brow
Hannah G.
Spruce Pine, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the speed brow gel. It’s so easy to use and so fast to apply. I would definitely buy this again. The packaging was nice and it lasted all day long. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for brow gel.
𝓁𝒶𝓊𝓇𝑒𝓃 𝓍.
glasgow
I find there isn’t a lot of variety of shades. I find it you either get something very light or too dark. Good quality just needs more shades !
Alejandra M.
Calexico, CA
This is a great product as far as me and my friends are concerned! It is totally worth it for the price since my brows sit still all the time I've used it, plus the pigmentation... Awesome! Very easy to use but also very important to conceal your brows after!
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.