BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #81 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Benefit Speed Brow Tinted Eyebrow Gel Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Emily A.
Amazing. I love all benefit brows products and this is no exception. Perfect for all makeup users as it’s easy to use and the colour selection is great.
adelina v.
Windsor, ON
perfect and easy brow to do on the go or while you are in a rush. the packaging could upgrade but its pretty nice. its extremely easy to apply and use.
Andrea C.
This dye is super good because it puts every eyebrow hair in place. Personally I like the well-defined eyebrows and para esta THIS product is perfect .
Rhianonbrown B.
I absolutely love benefit. My brows are my life can 100% rely on this. I am a repeat user. It comes all packaged nice and I wouldn’t change it at all
Andrea S.
Me encanta el acabado que le da a mia cejas!! Se ven rellenas y potentes pero con un toque natural!! Perfecto para el dĂ­a a dĂ­a y looks poco marcados
Lesley T.
Gives you a nice dark eyebrow finish, giving you beautiful formed eyebrows. And I love the product it works beautifully for the shape of my eyebrows.
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
I used to use this a lot until I found a cheaper version. I love the formula so much it works well and easy to apply I just enjoy saving money more!
Molly V.
This product was really good for the first few weeks. After that it became quite dry and crumbly and I ended up with brown smudges all over my face.
Ashlyn C.
Sault Ste, ON
This is an absolute must in my makeup bag ! It's a great hold-in-place product , but the fibers gives such nice natural fullness ! Love love love!
Desislava B.
Ruse
Swore by my Revlon pencil with gel wand until this. I LOVE this product! Fast, easy, dries quickly, buildable. Highly recommend this brow product!
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.