BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #81 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Benefit Speed Brow Tinted Eyebrow Gel Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Alison M.
Brooklyn, NY
The Benefit Speed Brow Tinted Eyebrow Gel is just the touch I need to fill in my brows! I love it much more than using a pencil and smudger. If I apply in the morning before going to work, I don't have to reapply at all throughout the day! Even if I am going out that evening!
Maddy W.
Morgantown
This product sets the brows well, but sadly gets pretty dry and clumpy when applying it. The small applicator is very nice to reach the outer end of the brow amd to lightly apply gel to the inner, lighter part. It may have also just been my color selection, but the shade I bought can sometimes seem a bit grey on the brows.
Jessica Y.
Canal Fulton, OH
I love this stuff! It builds upon your natural eyebrow hairs and makes them fuller without looking drawn on. This was the first product I had tried out when I started filling in my brows, and it has remained a favorite over the years. I have and will continue to recommend to anyone!
Kristine H.
I LIVE for this stuff! I use it every single day to tame my slightly unruly brows and it's perfect. Doesn't feel like glue, it has the perfect tint, and I love how it fills them in just enough. Seriously, love love love this!
Cassandra J.
Reseda, Ca
I use this every day and I like it very much, I also have the brow duo and I use both benefit products at the time, I shape my brows with the duo and set my brows with the tinted gel, when I'm wearing lighter makeup I just use the gel.
Hilary T.
Auburn, CA
This gel works amazingly for both molding my brows and ensuring that the color is darker to really make them stand out. Brows are (literally and figuratively) big right now, so I love this product because it ensures that my brows are on trend and look amazing!
Kiley G.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this product! It apples with such ease, lasts long, and stays in place. They have a wide variety of colors and the brush is the perfect size to apply with. Price is great & it lasts forever. I would for sure buy again and continually use. However, note that if you are wanting to fill in your brows this isn't the right product since its just a brush on and not an actual pencil.
Regina C.
This brow mascara does an amazing job at setting the brows in place and also filling them in and making them look fuller! The formula is long lasting and has little fibers to fill up the brow. However, it is expensive for such a small amount of product. Essence (found at Ulta) has a similar product and is only around $3.
Mika💋 G.
Fairfield
This brow gel is perfect for a no makeup day, just a simple quick eyebrow look! Like when you don’t have time to do your brows you just brush this gel on your brows and your ready to go! Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel
Kimberly O.
Ceres, CA
This product is good for someone who already has full eyebrows - not meant for people who are trying to completely rebuild their eyebrows. It's easy to apply. Sort of like a mascara but for your eyebrows and it's doesn't smear. The only con is that the brush tends to get a little messy after using it for a week or 2.
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.